Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #8 Goodbye to The Bryce Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We should watch an episode of series 7 together each night. I wanted to see Lizzy’s second chance and glow up

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Where can we watch season 7
You can watch season 7 and a whole lot of other shows from Australia and New Zealand here.....

Sorry if it’s been answered before but why have E4 bypassed season 7?
So when season 9 airs next Spring in Australia we can watch it a similar time instead of waiting for months and having to avoid spoilers. That said they could have shown 7 when 8 was shown and we could have still got 8 watched over Christmas and new year to have three seasons pretty much back to back on E4.

Reactions: 5
I just mega binged the 8 episodes I missed being on holiday all day today as well as reading all the thread action, phew! I felt like the series was running out of steam a bit by the end but let’s hope for some spicy reunion action to come tomoz 🤩

Reactions: 9
Finally caught up on Saturday what in the name of Luke and Morag are Jake and Bec playing at?

Can you imagine if Jake and Melissa and Bec and Bryce had been matched instead?

Reactions: 3
Finally caught up with all the episodes I’ve missed. Think I ended up napping through the last one it’s become so dull.
- love that slim shady came back and brought back the gonzo comments
- Johnny and Kerry you guys are cute you win
- Georgia and Liam fake drama fake romance
- Patrick and Belinda give me the creeps don’t even get me started on her weird 13 year old girl pink gymnastics catsuit
- Alana and Jason 😴
- Jake and bec 😴
- Melissa and Bryce 😴😴😴😴😴

Ps - I miss watching along with you guys!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Finally caught up with all the episodes I’ve missed. Think I ended up napping through the last one it’s become so dull.
- love that slim shady came back and brought back the gonzo comments
- Johnny and Kerry you guys are cute you win
- Georgia and Liam fake drama fake romance
- Patrick and Belinda give me the creeps don’t even get me started on her weird 13 year old girl pink gymnastics catsuit
- Alana and Jason 😴
- Jake and bec 😴
- Melissa and Bryce 😴😴😴😴😴

Ps - I miss watching along with you guys!
We miss you too, hope you & the bubs are all good x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.