Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #8 Goodbye to The Bryce Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow how is it all coming to an end so quickly 😢 it's that feeling of saying goodbye to a loved one at the airport 😢 where you cry so much tears are streaming, snot shooting out and you can't talk cause you're hiccupping 😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow how is it all coming to an end so quickly 😢 it's that feeling of saying goodbye to a loved one at the airport 😢 where you cry so much tears are streaming, snot shooting out and you can't talk cause you're hiccupping 😭😭😭
Wish we could all be friends IRL!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wish we could all be friends IRL!
Funnily enough I was thinking today "I wish I could be how I am on MAFS thread in real life!" 🤣 I'm very new at my job, so I'm in the "overly polite" stage with my new colleagues, then after 6 months of being quiet I'll randomly become comfortable overnight and start making really dark humour jokes and start talking about Shrek

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Funnily enough I was thinking today "I wish I could be how I am on MAFS thread in real life!" 🤣 I'm very new at my job, so I'm in the "overly polite" stage with my new colleagues, then after 6 months of being quiet I'll randomly become comfortable overnight and start making really dark humour jokes and start talking about Shrek
I'm the same here as I am in real life. Potty mouth with no filter 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm the same when I start a job then I relax and let homer and Ron Burgundy quotes sneak in or I burst into song (I can't sing a note 😕)

put your phone on silent and ignore him 🤣🤣🤣 called Karma Mr T for not coming home when you're suppose too.
Its too bad a night and a very dark narrow road as much as I try be a witch I wouldn't let anyone walk that road in the dark too dangerous
He will feel the fear

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So what are we gonna do?? are we going to keep our threads going for the sake of being together forever 🤣🤣🤣 and have @aimzalicious start the new threads as and when 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Liam is a prick, his face was a picture when Georgia was saying her vows. Didn’t like a women speaking to him like that!
Can’t wait for Monday’s episode (Pat & Belinda…why 😫) & Tuesdays reunion.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.