Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Sorry I am so wound up about Biam's swerve, Georgia wasn't my fave in the experiment but I thought she was fantastic standing up for herself and he feels the need to punish and embarrass her for it

angry-mad.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Laurralove

featuring properly straightened hair and age appropriate clothes proving the shows scripted and she played a character
456D9308-3F8C-4004-9DAA-B015F9EE9A86.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

BelowDeckJen

Chatty Member
Slim has serious anger management issues.
Liam is a CUNT and an absolute BOLLOX. To think that he felt what he didn’t say to Georgia on the last night wasn’t hurtful and then he can’t take it himself. He thought he was calling the shots. He is a PRICK!
Patrick thrives on people being uncomfortable and enjoys stirring the shit.
Belinda the born again never had a boyfriend Virgin is fake.
I love when Jason gets uncomfortable or stressed he keeps rubbing his face!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

a musician

Why does Bec keep going on about laughing being important when she's the one who brings all the misery?

Reactions: 19

Influencing is not a job

Jake shoulda stood up and said "when I first saw you I thought you were stunning. Then I got to know you and realised your personality made you ugly. THEN I met your ma and thought that's where she gets it from and I'm not having that crazy bitch as a mother in law. See yaaaaaaa"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
If she thinks babies will keep him, she's very much mistaken. She will be sat at home with screaming babies whilst Bryce is off sleeping with other women, without a care in the world, she'll find out of course and will stand by him no matter what.
She'll spend her whole life being a mug and everyone will slowly lose the will to live with her.
Then one day he'll leave her for a young leggy blue eyed blonde and everyone will say I've told you so.
I've seen it before 👀

• Heart

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Not the fucking secret bloody girlfriend AGAIN!
How is it a secret? There are undiscovered tribes in the Amazon rainforest who know about it.
FFS 😡

• Haha