Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #8 Goodbye to The Bryce Show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liam is a prick, his face was a picture when Georgia was saying her vows. Didn’t like a women speaking to him like that!
Can’t wait for Monday’s episode (Pat & Belinda…why 😫) & Tuesdays reunion.
Frigging coco doing the hands in the air bastard walk into a room like she's someone special 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I only found you all a week ago but you have all made me laugh so much.
you lot are brilliant

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Funnily enough I was thinking today "I wish I could be how I am on MAFS thread in real life!" 🤣 I'm very new at my job, so I'm in the "overly polite" stage with my new colleagues, then after 6 months of being quiet I'll randomly become comfortable overnight and start making really dark humour jokes and start talking about Shrek
omg Shrek 💙

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m more sarcastic & dry in real life 😂 I have bad resting witch face but I’m nice… honest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We need to think of a code word incase any Tattlers end up on MAFS.
Imagine this thread if one of the brides say “I don’t want a Gonzo looking groom”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guys I am so devastated that it's done, with the exception of the reunions.

As s dabbler on this thread and not a long-standing member I feel so bold with this...but ...can eat share our favourite moments of the series 🤣🤣

• Heart

As s dabbler on this thread and not a long-standing member I feel so bold with this...but ...can eat share our favourite moments of the series 🤣🤣
I don’t know if I have favourite moments so much as I have moments that horrified me. Can I share those?

Reactions: 10
I don’t know if I have favourite moments so much as I have moments that horrified me. Can I share those?
Oh absolutely! I should have worded that better... Like thise bits that stick out big time

For me it would be Sam Slim be Shady attacking Bryce's nose and also how delighted everyone was when Bel and Pat shagged

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Omg I'm not sure I could choose one moment! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Mine has to be Sam aka Slim Shady’s absolute fire put downs towards Gonzo Bryce
Poked her in the eye with your big nose still kills me 🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey! I know I haven’t commented much on here but I have been reading along. There’s always season 7 to watch! 😀

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.