Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #5 - RIP Johnnys blue balls, gone but not forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Belinda's future outfits 😱
View attachment 840291
I had seen these yesterday I was trying to find a pic of the crochet outfit from the other night 🤣 dodnt find that outfit but came across many other crochet outfits along with the gems above - definitely a unique sense of 'style'

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Finally caught up with Mafs by bingeing it today.

As much as I dislike Becs I hope she puts stay just so she can needle Gonzo further 😁

What the heck has happened to Booka and Brett?

Jessika from series 6 is in Manchester and has posted her bucket list of things to do. One of them is Go to Wales and ________.

Anyone else think she's joining IACGMOOH?
Well that will be something for us to watch after MAFS

I have my driving test tomorrow so I’ll either be on here very happy with myself or very annoyed with myself. Either way, alcohol will be consumed 😂
Good luck @under the ivy

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hi everyone. Hope you’ve all got the booze and special snacks cos I passed my driving test!! 🚗🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 38
When does this blasted programme end?

My friggen husband was calling it pants at the start. Now far more invested than me. I would not even bother to watch it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.