Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #5 - RIP Johnnys blue balls, gone but not forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies I am heartbroken that I am not watching live with you all tonight, I’ve gone to the footy but I’ve brought my ipad so that I can watch it on All4 on the coach home so let’s hope that it’s put up quickly! Can’t wait to catch up with all your posts 😄💙

Hi everyone. Hope you’ve all got the booze and special snacks cos I passed my driving test!! 🚗🥂
YESSSSSSSS IVY GO YOU!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Ladies I am heartbroken that I am not watching live with you all tonight, I’ve gone to the footy but I’ve brought my ipad so that I can watch it on All4 on the coach home so let’s hope that it’s put up quickly! Can’t wait to catch up with all your posts 😄💙

YESSSSSSSS IVY GO YOU!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳
I hope you got a permission slip from @Sophielee 🤣

Enjoy the match

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I missing tonight too 🥲 looking forward to catching up with the thread tomorrow!

• Sad
  • Wow
Evening everyone, good news from me tonight also - I got a job offer for an interview I worked really hard for!!! @under the ivy and me smashing it this Monday! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Got a huge glass of wine and some white choc buttons ready for tonight 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I missing tonight too 🥲 looking forward to catching up with the thread tomorrow!
If you're in labour, you are totally off the hook!

Evening everyone, good news from me tonight also - I got a job offer for an interview I worked really hard for!!! @under the ivy and me smashing it this Monday! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Got a huge glass of wine and some white choc buttons ready for tonight 😈
Congratulations sweetheart, that's fantastic news x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Let's see what these little divvies get up to at the commitment ceremony.
bonjour-bitch.gif

• Haha
I’m feeling completely inadequate as I have achieved precisely sod all today and everyone on here is smashing it ( congrats )
On the other hand, I have cake, so no fucks to give.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.