Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #5 - RIP Johnnys blue balls, gone but not forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Booka is overreacting imo. Can’t believe she’s still going on about it

Reactions: 5
I’m feeling completely inadequate as I have achieved precisely sod all today and everyone on here is smashing it ( congrats )
On the other hand, I have cake, so no fucks to give.
We made it through Monday and got here on time - that's a great achievement ❤

• Heart
It’s been 4 bleeping minutes and a break already?!
Anyway, Brett is giving me these vibes tonight
EC7C6CC9-232C-4077-BC01-0C9E0A04342B.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
We made it through Monday and got here on time - that's a great achievement ❤
That’s an excellent point. If I make it to the end of the week without running amok in Sainsburys or going bananas on the bus I’m going to reward myself with (more) wine. And another cake.

• Heart
Not to mention all the ways of saying they shagged 🤣 or in Patrick's case hand movements 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m still traumatised from the hand movements 🤢 you know, from when they were intimate/went to second base/took the next step

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
That’s an excellent point. If I make it to the end of the week without running amok in Sainsburys or going bananas on the bus I’m going to reward myself with (more) wine. And another cake.
I'll be here for Moral wine support 🤣🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
This forum really gets a bad name. But can I just say you lot are so bloody lovely ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.