Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #5 - RIP Johnnys blue balls, gone but not forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off we do not need to see Bryce in the shower, Chris yes, Bryce no

Reactions: 7
duck off horsey so what if he did flirt who doesnt you're not special. Man I flirt with Roy at b and q doesn't mean I want his wrinkly cock

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So do we think Bryce was really flirting with Bec? I hate both of them so I’m not sure who to believe

Reactions: 5
Do we think there’s something sexy about Brett or am I being totally inappropriate?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Apologies to Brett if he can’t see but I wish he’d take the Deirdre Barlow glasses off they’re very distracting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
duck off horsey so what if he did flirt who doesnt you're not special. Man I flirt with Roy at b and q doesn't mean I want his wrinkly cock
I have my own favourite person at the checkout at my local supermarket. If he's not seen me for a couple of weeks & He sees Mr Aussie, he will ask how I am 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.