Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #5 - RIP Johnnys blue balls, gone but not forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to shake her… get a backbone girl, call him out! Also hi y’all, long time lurker of this thread but I never usually watch live! You gals make me lol xo

Reactions: 17
“I wish you’d just written stay” FFS girl catch yourself on

Reactions: 12
I know I’ve said this before so I’m sorry to repeat myself but he reminds me so much of my ex with his “I know this is going to hurt you, but I’m going to say/do it anyway and watch your reaction while you try and pick up the pieces”

Reactions: 13
I’m a lurker on this thread but I just have to comment! That man is a top class arsehole and he’s going to break her heart. She’s just allowing it because I think she’s so desperate for it to work. Can’t wait until the after show where they show footage unseen and maybe some truths will come to light about what actually was said in that gym between Bryce and bec!

Reactions: 14
what a manipulative prick that was just a total mind game. Don’t matter anyway Melissa will still stay. That boy could run her granny over and she still would be mute!

I'm sorry you went through that xx

Reactions: 8
That Gonzo is such a little divvy. Patrick was right, putting Leave would make no difference, all it would do is hurt Melissa yet he still did it.

What a fucking divvy.

Welcome
Hes a class A Asshole - I love how he's helping lurkers join in on our mutual "affection" for him

Reactions: 8
what a fucking draining episode seriously need therapy after that. On that note onto 24 hours in custody which looks distressing

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.