Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #5 - RIP Johnnys blue balls, gone but not forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was talking to a good pal of mine who had a thread on here a couple of years ago. I was saying how lovely you all are. She gave me a look as if to say really!!
She must not have been to the MAFS threads - nothing but love here! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Guys I’m having an Indian takeaway with my family, and I have serious FOMO
I've been there its tough but you can spam us with notifications when you catch up I go back to the start of the show on the thread as if im watching live 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Enjoy your family time ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Exactly! Nah definitely wasn't on the TV thread
I have noticed on the threads for Irish bloggers/influencers nobody likes other people's comments and are so rude to others of rhey do acknowledge a comment- opposite to here ❤

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I have noticed on the threads for Irish bloggers/influencers nobody likes other people's comments and are so rude to others of rhey do acknowledge a comment- opposite to here ❤
Some are really harsh!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.