Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) (E4 pace) #9 SERIOUSLY EVERYONE, NO SPOILERS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was PRAYING they'd do the 3,2,1 and open their little books and Jackson would have written leave and it would've been really awkward.

Would've topped off all the drama 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Feel like going out knocking on for the cunts next door and smashing a wine glass at their face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
wtf is going to happen tomorrow?! Agree I need something to calm down before I try and go to sleep!!!

Reactions: 10
wtf is going to happen tomorrow?! Agree I need something to calm down before I try and go to sleep!!!
I've put on The woman in the house across the street from the girl in the window as I couldnt get into it 🤣🤣🤣 it might bore me to tiredness

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet we don’t get to see the Jackson/Olivia home stay for a few days to keep us waiting!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.