Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) (E4 pace) #9 SERIOUSLY EVERYONE, NO SPOILERS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOW. I mean, it was clearly wrong of Cuntalina and Red Faced Dan to kill Dion, but…oh wait, what, she just got involved with Daniel while not being in a relationship with Dion and making it clear she didn’t like him?

I mean, she’s awful, but Jesus, perspective!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
WOW. I mean, it was clearly wrong of Cuntalina and Red Faced Dan to kill Dion, but…oh wait, what, she just got involved with Daniel while not being in a relationship with Dion and making it clear she didn’t like him?

I mean, she’s awful, but Jesus, perspective!!
Yes the outrage was OTT 😁 although it's a shame Dion wasn't paired up with someone better.

It all seemed staged to me. How was desperate Dan still there if he had left the experiment?

Reactions: 11
Jackson has Stockholm Syndrome and you can’t convince me otherwise!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
God I bloody love a home stay.

Has anyone ever watched the Batchelor Australia?
Me too & no I haven't!

Hey so you ladies who are a similar age too Al. From watching this would you date him as potential husband material!??

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yes the outrage was OTT 😁 although it's a shame Dion wasn't paired up with someone better.

It all seemed staged to me. How was desperate Dan still there if he had left the experiment?
Dan looks so sneaky and cowardly, because he can’t make eye contact. He can’t even with his ‘love’ Carolina. Fuckwit

Reactions: 16
Just caught up! That was something, they didn't want to join together, they wanted to rub Dion's face in it and for clout.

They are vile, horrible cunts that make Olivia look a little fluffy (very little)

Can't wait for the next ep, Jackson's fam do not seem impressed by her.

Reactions: 14
Just caught up! That was something, they didn't want to join together, they wanted to rub Dion's face in it and for clout.

They are vile, horrible cunts that make Olivia look a little fluffy (very little)

Can't wait for the next ep, Jackson's fam do not seem impressed by her.
Surely the Production team put them up to it though? I bet they were told they could rejoin the ixperiment as a new couple, then got a severe dressing down from the Ixperts instead. I mean, the film crew have been filming their illicit 'affair' this whole time!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Episode 25
o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O

*kind of got the feeling it was a little bit staged though*

I really hope youngsters don't believe all they see on social media sites, folk like Carolina giving off an imaginary, look at me, be like me, glamorous lifestyle.

Next episodes look good visiting the in-laws......"let me show you where I slaughter me sheep, son" 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched last nights

THE DRAMAAAAA

I live, I die for the drama

Personal highlights include Dom being pulled back down by Jack, Brent’s ‘well…’ and John being a little rascal leading Sweaty Red Betty and Bag Lady up the garden path before smacking them back down with a duck no… but my absolute favourite of the whole episode has to be Dion and his clippy cloppy high heels stomping away 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
This is not a spoiler, I just need to tell people this so they can feel sorry for me 😂

I’ve seen every ep of the season and so I’ve seen the home stays, and what I discovered from them is that Jackson lives so close to me 🤢 he and Olivia are driving at one point and I can see my work place and everything in the background and this would have been filmed back in like oct/Nov so I was definitely home (not at work thanks to WFH haha but still, I live close enough to work) and I just needed to say it as I feel uncomfortable knowing Olivia was that close to me - icky icky ickyyyyyy 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
This is not a spoiler, I just need to tell people this so they can feel sorry for me 😂

I’ve seen every ep of the season and so I’ve seen the home stays, and what I discovered from them is that Jackson lives so close to me 🤢 he and Olivia are driving at one point and I can see my work place and everything in the background and this would have been filmed back in like oct/Nov so I was definitely home (not at work thanks to WFH haha but still, I live close enough to work) and I just needed to say it as I feel uncomfortable knowing Olivia was that close to me - icky icky ickyyyyyy 😅
Well naturally you’ll have to quit your job, burn your house down and move across country I would say. She’ll know you’ve breathed the same air as Jackson and come for you in the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is anyone else worried the episodes this week might be a bit boring now compared to last nights drama?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.