Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) (E4 pace) #9 SERIOUSLY EVERYONE, NO SPOILERS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Based on very little, other than a feeling in my water, I think Mitch is leading Ella on, and will dump her either before they get to the next commitment ceremony or during it.
He’s shifty and evasive as duck and she is way too good for him.

Reactions: 18
God hearing the name Brian has just reminded me that I sent an email to a colleague and I wrote Hi Brain. I still. Feel embarrassed about it. Mafs is a trigger 🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really love these two together. I like Jack’s mum too, she’s lovely and their families are really cute

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Both families absolutely lovely 🥰 we needed this wholesome content after yesterdays ep

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.