Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) (E4 pace) #9 SERIOUSLY EVERYONE, NO SPOILERS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Selina is so sweet and nice, she’d have liked whoever she was matched with so it’s such a shame she’s got this racist dirt bag!

Reactions: 11
Well, Jackson. We did all try to warn you. Even the experts tried to warn you!

Reactions: 17
Apologies for my absence lovely people, got a stomach bug and feel like I’ve been run over by a truck. Keep my place warm until my behind isn’t on fire and I’m not a lucozade fountain! 😘

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
We talk about Al being a man child but Cody is living like an 18 year old student... gross

Reactions: 25
We talk about Al being a man child but Cody is living like an 18 year old student... gross
Literally!!! Cody is living like a student, at least going to Al’s house you’d know it was probably quite nice cos of his Mum 🤣

Selina should have been paired with Daddy DILF maybe, someone of that maturity and emotional awareness anyway

Reactions: 13
I hope to God, Jackson has dumped the witch. “I’m your world now” duck offff 🖕🏼 Deffo the type to make all their socials: OliviaandJackson*surname* 🤣 like the ones you see on fb and you know one of them has cheated lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ella's family seem richhhh 👀 Her mum wearing a Louis Vuitton scarf in her hair and that house is stunning

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.