Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) (E4 pace) #8 The queue for a seat on Brent's face is a long one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is a creature. Xanax and cyanide? Mate I would snap and beat her fat smug head in at this point 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Olivia’s going to turn herself inside out if she sucks her face in anymore. Sour cow

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"would have been shocking" er...no it was shocking, you are talking as if it was something thta didn't happen

Reactions: 4
How dom kept her cool just then hearing cuntolina and "fat" Olivia slagging her off, I'd be raging.

Olivia is a witch through and through

Reactions: 21
Olivia is giving me the bleeping rage!! And Carolina jumping in too 😡🤬😤

Reactions: 25
Why is Jackson not seeing these red flags?

I want to punch Olivia in the face, her face is doing my bleeping head in

Reactions: 26
She’s not excusing it she’s just saying why it happened and there is a difference. I do think when Dom apologises she genuinely means it.

Reactions: 28
Why does fat head keep saying things under her breath and then glugs on the wine? She is a bleeping bleep. Dom did not assault anyone 🗣 I could scream 🤣

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.