Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) (E4 pace) #8 The queue for a seat on Brent's face is a long one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a change Jackson actually has his hideous shirt buttoned. Makes a change from his whole chest on show

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg. Why he is proud of her. She purposely did that too make a show & to look the bigger person

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I really hate domenica, but I also hate olivia. I hope there is a full on fight tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh behave Jackson, proud of her, she was doing it to be smug - she doesn’t care and she’s not sorry. So so so fake

Mr Nosey just said she’s twisted

Reactions: 23
I would literally two foot tackle the witch “hey girlfriend give us a hug” erm not on your nelly girlfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.