Married At First Sight Australia #13 Horsey, Fatberg and Pink Eye sitting in a tree, B-I-T-C-H-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

All dickheads for believing everything you see hahaha. Gotta hand it to her for not changing for anyone. Most people shown in a bad light would have mellowed since the show, but not Olivia.
That’s an invasion of privacy… THAT?! Not sending compromising photos of Dom around and slagging her off to all and sundry behind her back? Goodness me, her lack of self awareness is staggering.

Reactions: 14

Melissa is a classy woman. She knows herself how things can be edited down so it's better to take how someone is in person. Cyrell is correct with her views on Olivia as well. People take an edited TV show way too seriously. They are far too invested if they are going to someones home to have a go at them. That is just incredibly wrong and nobody deserves that.

That’s an invasion of privacy… THAT?! Not sending compromising photos of Dom around and slagging her off to all and sundry behind her back? Goodness me, her lack of self awareness is staggering.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Well I’d just like to thank you lovely folks for keeping me company for several hours every evening as I fought to catch up on every episode of MAFS 🤣. 37 episodes (on all4 where you can’t skip the ads 🥴) in 3 weeks is pretty impressive if I do say so myself!

I’ve only ever been a lurker on a few threads on here and never even liked a comment until watching this so soz to anyone who’s had random notifications of me liking their comments from like 10 threads ago. I’m not a weirdo, promise 🤣👀😬

My point is basically that I’ve been actually laughing out loud at times at your posts and basically agree with every single thing you’ve all said throughout ☺.

Sooo to sum up - firstly - I’ll be making sure never to start a series late again, secondly maybe I’ll post occasionally.

Oh and third, I’d like to join the queue to sit on Brent’s face please and thank you 🤣😋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Bet Olivia hates how many lovely messages dom is getting on insta and she’s had to limit hers 🤣🤣🤣 she deserves every bit of backlash and karma, what an absolutely disgusting human.

Reactions: 18

All dickheads for believing everything you see hahaha. Gotta hand it to her for not changing for anyone. Most people shown in a bad light would have mellowed since the show, but not Olivia.
I understand the show is edited etc but Olivia did these things and said these things? They may have edited it to look worse but she sought the image of Dom from google and shared it with the group, that was HER action nobody made her or forced her to do it. So glad these nasty witches are getting repercussions in the real world rather than just being allowed to get on after being horrible people.

Reactions: 23
I understand the show is edited etc but Olivia did these things and said these things? They may have edited it to look worse but she sought the image of Dom from google and shared it with the group, that was HER action nobody made her or forced her to do it. So glad these nasty witches are getting repercussions in the real world rather than just being allowed to get on after being horrible people.
Agree, I can’t get on with anyone defending her actions. She’s the lowest of the low. She even said she doesn’t do empathy and just smirked all the time. She knew exactly what she was doing and how she was acting.

Also no amount of editing would have even made her look good so there’s no defending her actions. She’s just a horrid person to the core. These people do exist and no one should be enabling them. Narcissistic behaviour is an awful trait to have. She has it in abundance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Agree, I can’t get on with anyone defending her actions. She’s the lowest of the low. She even said she doesn’t do empathy and just smirked all the time. She knew exactly what she was doing and how she was acting.

Also no amount of editing would have even made her look good so there’s no defending her actions. She’s just a horrid person to the core. These people do exist and no one should be enabling them. Narcissistic behaviour is an awful trait to have. She has it in abundance.
Im actually quite shocked at her behaviour tbh. You'd think after losing a parent at a young age she would be humbled and extremely empathetic. Usually after going through something like that it would make a person see life in a new way, and you wouldn't sweat the petty things. It seems to have had the opposite affect on Olivia though.

Reactions: 8
Im actually quite shocked at her behaviour tbh. You'd think after losing a parent at a young age she would be humbled and extremely empathetic. Usually after going through something like that it would make a person see life in a new way, and you wouldn't sweat the petty things. It seems to have had the opposite affect on Olivia though.
I 100% agree with this. Not to sound like Olivia, but I lost my dad a few years ago and it's changed me hugely. I'm a much better person (not that I was terrible before) but it has made me value things and people so much more

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Agree, the only times she’s didn’t look bad were the times they didn’t show her!

Reactions: 5
Yeah don't get me wrong Olivia said some stupid things, but it's edited up to make the drama to boost ratings. Like they got a lot of scenes out of someone knowing about a photo of someone that's easy to find on the internet. I could understand more if the photo she got of Dom was a private one nobody had ever seen.

Hahaha like that's going to work. The cast will be doing cryptic posts all the time.

Reactions: 1
Yeah don't get me wrong Olivia said some stupid things, but it's edited up to make the drama to boost ratings. Like they got a lot of scenes out of someone knowing about a photo of someone that's easy to find on the internet. I could understand more if the photo she got of Dom was a private one nobody had ever seen.

Hahaha like that's going to work. The cast will be doing cryptic posts all the time.
‘Said some stupid things’ is unbelievably generous in relation to someone so thoroughly and openly poisonous, and that’s absolutely not limited to her interactions with Dom.
Also, bit weird trying to control how they use their social media. I’d understand if they were running down the show or whatever but their interactions with other peopl, cast or not, is their business surely?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.