Married At First Sight Australia #13 Horsey, Fatberg and Pink Eye sitting in a tree, B-I-T-C-H-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I admitted an 80 year old lady on to my ward today, she was telling me she's gutted MAFS has finished! We had a right good chat about everyone, as if I didn't think she was fab enough she tells me that she's a below deck fan!! 🤣 maybe she's a secret tattler!!
What a legend!!

Omg I felt so bad but when it aired, I burst out laughing at the Cam crying scene 💀

Fun fact: My Aussie colleague used to play cricket with Cam! Said he was a nice bloke
I think we all laughed at that but then Jules posted why he was upset. I felt bad then!

Reactions: 4
Dom and Brent are both live (separately) on their Instas right now! Brent has Al with him

Reactions: 6
C7831263-8EAC-4C03-891F-AE821C8A01FB.jpeg

I saw this and thought wow, that’s why him and Selina didn’t work….but think it’s a friend’s baby!

Yuk….imagine him reproducing 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ladies, apparently Tamara got fired from her job for sending abusive voicemails to a gossip podcaster
Serves her right 😏
She belittled Brent about his job, now she ain't got one! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Ladies, apparently Tamara got fired from her job for sending abusive voicemails to a gossip podcaster
Serves her right 😏
She belittled Brent about his job, now she ain't got one! 😂
We love to see it!! My sister sent me a load of stuff about Tamara apparently threatening to beat up Dom and Ella (love to see her try 😂) so I’m honestly glad this has bitten her on the arse. She’s an utter embarrassment.

Alsooooo… classy classy classy

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Dom is doing an IG Live right now, she's so sweet ♥

edit: she just said she's still not with Jack but they're in "an amazing space together, and never say never" 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

edit: she just said she's still not with Jack but they're in "an amazing space together, and never say never" 👀
Cheers for that. Bit boring as a lad listening to her giving hair and make up tips haha. Where's the juicy gossip :( Surprised less than 4,000 are watching. What as she done with her lips :( Her trout pout is awful she should have left her face alone :(

Reactions: 2

Ella joined the live

Cheers for that. Bit boring as a lad listening to her giving hair and make up tips haha. Where's the juicy gossip :( Surprised less than 4,000 are watching. What as she done with her lips :( Her trout pout is awful she should have left her face alone :(

Reactions: 2
It’s funny to me that altho comments are back on for them all, the three rabid witches themselves have theirs limited… don’t be a bleep if you don’t like being called a bleep, huns 😘

Reactions: 12
It’s funny to me that altho comments are back on for them all, the three rabid witches themselves have theirs limited… don’t be a bleep if you don’t like being called a bleep, huns 😘
I noticed now that they have their accounts back, Olivia is no longer following Dom & Ella!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.