Married At First Sight Australia #13 Horsey, Fatberg and Pink Eye sitting in a tree, B-I-T-C-H-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread made quickly as I've never seen the thread move so fast as it has done tonight!

Previous thread:

NO SPOILERS PLEASE - this includes links to spoilers or comments referring to spoilers. Also please don't tell us how much a certain contestant gets worse or better as it's considered a spoiler 🙏🏻

If you’re responding to a spoiler, please also put your response as a spoiler. There’s no point having posts as spoilers if the responses then make it obvious what the spoiler was. Thanks!

Nicknames below:

Ronaldo Lightyear - Al ❤
Niles - Cody
Hoops - Mitch
Obese Olivia/Fatty/Fiona - Olivia
Queen Ella - ELLA 👑
Ixperts - our way of saying experts because of the accent

Recap:

Fatberg and Jackson have moved in together
Dom and Jack have come in seperately :(
Sam and Tamara and Fatberg are bleeping horrid
Who's Tamara been texting??? EDIT: OMG IT WAS HOOPS!!!

Count down until Mitch goes off on one again!! 😈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t believe this is the last thread! ☹☹☹ Thanks Aimz for making it 💙

BRENT DROPPING THE TEA HAHAHAHAHAH GO ON BRENTY BOY

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Here for king Brent 👑

THATS SO FUNNY (dead straight face) she’s embarrassing man 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I actually imagine it wasn’t a come on text but the fact it’s making her squirm and look like the bleep she is I’m all for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
MY LEAST FAVOURITE THING IS WHEN SOMEONE GETS CALLED OUT AND DOES THE crappy FAKE LAUGHTER TO TRY AND DEFLECT
(yes this required caps)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.