Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can I just say lasses after an entire season of not watching live and reading this thread retrospectively tonight has been a HOOT. You’re all hilarious and I wish we could for real charter a plane and go off happily into the sunset to beat Olivia to death with Selina’s toy otter

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I’ve not caught up on the thread so unsure if this has been mentioned or not but my friend said Dion and Allesandra are a thing! Anyone have any more info ? X
OMG it’s true!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Didn’t someone say there was a compromising picture of Olivia released as a result? Well she’s lost her job and uni, the country and the world hates her, so ha ha ha ha kumbaya bitch x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Ellen

Chatty Member
Jackson has such a nasty streak. He’s not this nice person he made himself out to be. I could never get behind him after stood by Olivia’s terrible behaviour. As someone who has also suffered from childhood abuse in the home he is a hypocrite and a bullshitter and an enabler and he should be ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Gairlfb

Chatty Member
We’ve seen all these clips so many times but I still CANNOT believe how awful Olivia is

Reactions: 26

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Jackson and Olivia deserve eachother, they’re both monsters. I’d of printed off all the pictures of Olivia when she was fat and put it on everyone’s doors.

Can’t wait till they show the group the glass incident.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25