Married At First Sight Australia #11 Olivia cooked butter with bacon before Jackson was taken

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my effing god Olivia’s smarmy face just makes me want to launch across the table at her I don’t know how there’s any restraint!

Reactions: 23
None of this is Dom’s fault, she didn’t say all of those nasty things about Brent.

Olivia has got a bleeping cheek

Reactions: 17
Honestly if I was behaving the way that Olivia is, my husband would of dragged me out of there

Reactions: 21
It clearly is affecting dom otherwise she wouldn't be arguing with her 🤦🏽‍♀️

But I'd be way less restrained than dom if I had someone keep picking at me

Reactions: 9
Olivia's witch twitch is back. She really is a nasty piece of work, and Jackson is so very weak

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jack is an absolute KING.

Olivia’s whole personality is hating Dom, she thinks she’s this sassy queen and the dogs bollocks but she’s really not. Jackson needs to bleeping put a muzzle on her. He’s too weak to stand up to her

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Honestly if I was behaving the way that Olivia is, my husband would of dragged me out of there
Exactly what we just said here in my house! Why does he let her go on and behave like that?! She embarrasses him as much as herself!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.