Married At First Sight Australia #11 Olivia cooked butter with bacon before Jackson was taken

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish they would show pre recorded footage when they lie so the truth can be shown there and then

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh yes Dom and Ella, stick the boot in!!!

And Olivid, once again, you forget it's all on camera you dumb witch

Reactions: 18
She totally said that! Olivia totally forgets everything is filmed!

Reactions: 12
I think 2 or 3 of these people have forgotten that they are on tv and everything said is filmed and remembered.
You cannot try and lie later on, again on tv.
Idiots

Reactions: 19
All hail King Jack…so here for him backing up Brent!

And once again Olivia proves she’s forgotten this is being filmed- EVERYONE knows what was said you cuntnugget.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ooh, that was so delicious I had to rewind and watch it again. Tamara is a twit and Olivia is a lying piece of tit

Reactions: 17
Tamara is a vacuous goldfish who needs to do one, and piggy backing her up is laughable, I hope they show them all the scenes in the reunion or something they said dom was lying about etc and show them up!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Gonna have to leave you all for a bit - my mum has cooked a roast for bank holiday Monday and there's seccers (sadly not Tesco seccers) - usually I'd be buzzing for a roast but it clashes with MAFSA and not sure my old dad wants me to put it on the telly whilst we eat 💀

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.