Married At First Sight Australia #11 Olivia cooked butter with bacon before Jackson was taken

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took the thread title from @sh1tsandgiggles because I'm at work at it was the first one I could find quickly that had a lot of reacts. Hope that's okay!

Previous thread here:

NO SPOILERS PLEASE - this includes links to spoilers or comments referring to spoilers. Also please don't tell us how much a certain contestant gets worse or better as it's considered a spoiler 🙏🏻

If you’re responding to a spoiler, please also put your response as a spoiler. There’s no point having posts as spoilers if the responses then make it obvious what the spoiler was. Thanks!

For anyone new, we come up with nicknames for some contestants:

Ronaldo Lightyear - Al ❤
Niles - Cody
Hoops - Mitch
Obese Olivia/Fatty/Fiona - Olivia
Lil Red witch/Radish - Daniel
Cuntolina/Bag Lady - Carolina
Queen Ella - ELLA
Ixperts - our way of saying experts because of the accent

Recap:

Olivia has spread a photo of Doms Only Fans around then cries when she gets held accountable for it by the ixperts
Olivia says she has no empathy - massive psycho
Selina has gone down in our estimations
Tamara is a massive snobby witch
We still love Dom, Jack, Ella and Brent
We still hate the rest

Please add anything I've forgotten as I'm on my phone at work and typing so fast so I don't get spotted lol

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I took the thread title from @sh1tsandgiggles because I'm at work at it was the first one I could find quickly that had a lot of reacts. Hope that's okay!

Previous thread here:

NO SPOILERS PLEASE - this includes links to spoilers or comments referring to spoilers. Also please don't tell us how much a certain contestant gets worse or better as it's considered a spoiler 🙏🏻

If you’re responding to a spoiler, please also put your response as a spoiler. There’s no point having posts as spoilers if the responses then make it obvious what the spoiler was. Thanks!

Ronaldo Lightyear - Al ❤
Niles - Cody
Hoops - Mitch
Queen Ella - ELLA

Recap:

Olivia has spread a photo of Doms Only Fans around then cries when she gets held accountable for it by the ixperts
We still hate the rest

Please add anything I've forgotten as I'm on my phone at work and typing so fast so I don't get spotted lol
Great recap

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So I’m secretly hoping there’s a twist at the end and Brent is shown to be a secret millionaire and it can be a screw you to grabby horse face Tamara!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Dom & Jack - awwww you guys 😭 I hated the dress when Dom took it out the box but when she put it on 🔥 Jack and his wee Tigger bounces when he's excited are adorbs 😍

Ella - that girl could put a bin bag on and look utterly gorgeous.

Mitch - if I was Ella's mother I would take my hammer out of my tool chest and tell him if he ever came near Ella again, I would smash his elbows and he'd never be able to wipe his own arse again!

Cody - emotionally stunted, ginger 'tached bleep. However if I'm honest, Selina would do my head in but I would have written leave in the first week!

Selina - for fucks sake have some self belief and sling that ginger bleep to duck

Brent - don't worry son, your face is gonna be popular.

Tamara - where do they get these women? You're only an Ops Manager, not the CEO of bleeping Apple 🙄 isn't it funny when someone is ugly inside, it changes how they look on the outside.

Olivia & Jackson - I loved their date ❤ wait, what? They didn't have a date? Yeah, that's why I liked it. No witch twitches or wet, enabling behaviour in sight 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Dom & Jack - awwww you guys 😭 I hated the dress when Dom took it out the box but when she put it on 🔥 Jack and his wee Tigger bounces when he's excited are adorbs 😍

Ella - that girl could put a bin bag on and look utterly gorgeous.

Mitch - if I was Ella's mother I would take my hammer out of my tool chest and tell him if he ever came near Ella again, I would smash his elbows and he'd never be able to wipe his own arse again!

Cody - emotionally stunted, ginger 'tached bleep. However if I'm honest, Selina would do my head in but I would have written leave in the first week!

Selina - for fucks sake have some self belief and sling that ginger bleep to duck

Brent - don't worry son, your face is gonna be popular.

Tamara - where do they get these women? You're only an Ops Manager, not the CEO of bleeping Apple 🙄 isn't it funny when someone is ugly inside, it changes how they look on the outside.

Olivia & Jackson - I loved their date ❤ wait, what? They didn't have a date? Yeah, that's why I liked it. No witch twitches or wet, enabling behaviour in sight 😁
Olivia & Jackson - I loved their date
I thought you'd had some kind of breakdown when I read this line 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I had forgotten they weren't shown

I admire Brent for being a waiter his business didn't succeed but he's a bigger man to continue working and not be a snob like Horseface - if it was the other way around she wouldnt waitress it would be beneath her after being business owner or CEO of horseface inc 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
YES!!! This is what I have been hoping for as well! Would really tit down her neck!!!
So I’m secretly hoping there’s a twist at the end and Brent is shown to be a secret millionaire and it can be a screw you to grabby horse face Tamara!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love the fact Jack’s date was totally planned around Dom and what she’d enjoy.

Compared to Mitch who basically organised the date around what he wanted to do.

(Sidenote - I’ve been watching the Ultimatum and some of these people make the MAFS couples look functional!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Aside from Olivia being a TEXTBOOK psycho.. has anyone noticed her really odd facial expressions?? They’re kind of like tics but very manic and unhinged-esq and regardless of who she’s talking to or talking about

Reactions: 28

Previous thread here:

Ronaldo Lightyear - Al ❤
Niles - Cody
Hoops - Mitch
Queen Ella - ELLA

Recap:

We still hate the rest

Thanks for sorting aimz

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm missing tonight guys I'll be on catch up tomorrow expect a lot of notifications as I catch up

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ffs I just realised there is a new series of Taskmaster starting tonight. Hoping Mr A has forgotten 😉

Reactions: 3
Omg I’m so far behind… I’ve just watched glass smash gate and Olivia is just toxic. She was goading Dom from the beginning and the way she was fake crying in front of (I forget his name!) for sympathy.
And assault?!?! Is she for real??????

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.