Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmadale

VIP Member
So I’m secretly hoping there’s a twist at the end and Brent is shown to be a secret millionaire and it can be a screw you to grabby horse face Tamara!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I’ve never wished for Cyrell to be in a series more than this one and take Olivia down, she wouldn’t have stood for her shit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Clovis

VIP Member
Nice to see Olivia pick a brown dress so she could look like an actual piece of shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Webster1357

VIP Member
Olivia - 'I'm not going to waste any breath on Dominica'

Also Olivia - 'talks about Dominica incessantly'

Dick

Reactions: 32

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Just catching up on the Girls/Boys night ep!

All the girls outfits are hideous...
I loveeee that Selin basically came to cause drama and wind Horse Face up 😂 Sam/Olivia/Tamara the three blonde bitches together
It says a lot about Dion and Al that everyone was buzzing to see them 🥰 Al's commentary and facial expressions throughout the whole evening had me LIVING
Brent is so sexy with the toothpick, like a cowboy in an old movie 🤤😈😩🤠
Dom staying quiet the whole evening 🙌🏻✨
Daniels eye brow raise twitch is so creepy

Real MVP of that ep was Mitch - he's a quiet guy but when he gets going omfg 💀 bro i dont rate ya chief, clown on roids brah, in love with that pussy ay brah you're not wiggin are ya brah i'll have yer fuckin wine too 🍷 piss off brah you peasant

WHEN MITCH PICKED UP DANIELS WINE AND JUST POLISHED IT OFF FOR HIM I WAS ON THE FLOOR. Probs my fave scene of the whole series. Cant believe Jack missed it all coz he was in the loo 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Katydoo

Aside from Olivia being a TEXTBOOK psycho.. has anyone noticed her really odd facial expressions?? They’re kind of like tics but very manic and unhinged-esq and regardless of who she’s talking to or talking about

Reactions: 28

Offish

VIP Member
I can’t even be bothered with another Olivia and Dom showdown, I am over it (to quote Olivia) I’m bored now.

Selin tonight 10/10 for bringing the drama, she chose violence.
Mitch had me in stitches, fucking dying 😂😂😂

I don’t rate ya, ya clown on roids and wiggin’ all need using more often

Also, fuck me, Brent is SO sexy. He can lose his temper around me anytime. Moody sexy bastard.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Jack is an absolute KING.

Olivia’s whole personality is hating Dom, she thinks she’s this sassy queen and the dogs bollocks but she’s really not. Jackson needs to fucking put a muzzle on her. He’s too weak to stand up to her

• Heart
Reactions: 26