Married At First Sight Australia #11 Olivia cooked butter with bacon before Jackson was taken

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IS Olivia the one that said at the start she used to be fat so that means shes really insecure?

Reactions: 13
Does anyone know if Al has found someone? Because Iโ€™ll volunteer โœ‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Daniels eyes are the weirdest thing to watch and his weird twitching. Deffo something odd about that fella.

Reactions: 22
I canโ€™t even be bothered with another Olivia and Dom showdown, I am over it (to quote Olivia) Iโ€™m bored now.

Selin tonight 10/10 for bringing the drama, she chose violence.
Mitch had me in stitches, bleeping dying ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I donโ€™t rate ya, ya clown on roids and wigginโ€™ all need using more often

Also, duck me, Brent is SO sexy. He can lose his temper around me anytime. Moody sexy bastard.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Daniels eyes are the weirdest thing to watch and his weird twitching. Deffo something odd about that fella.
The twitching eyes and red skin puts me on edge so much, like he's a dick but I always feel uncomfortable and bad for him because he just seems so socially awkward. With the boys roasting him he was going redder and twitchier I just wanted someone to drag him out

Reactions: 12
The twitching eyes and red skin puts me on edge so much, like he's a dick but I always feel uncomfortable and bad for him because he just seems so socially awkward. With the boys roasting him he was going redder and twitchier I just wanted someone to drag him out
Yea to be fair I felt bad for him, itโ€™s like he just didnโ€™t really get it?? Painful to watch .

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.