Married At First Sight Australia #11 Olivia cooked butter with bacon before Jackson was taken

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The twitching eyes and red skin puts me on edge so much, like he's a dick but I always feel uncomfortable and bad for him because he just seems so socially awkward. With the boys roasting him he was going redder and twitchier I just wanted someone to drag him out
Yes he is so socially awkward it's painful to watch. Surely the producers knew this when casting. I hate to say it but I think Mitch has a nasty side after alcohol. Not surprised to be honest. He ensured we got no glimpse of his true personality throughout the experiment.

Reactions: 12
Yes he is so socially awkward it's painful to watch. Surely the producers knew this when casting. I hate to say it but I think Mitch has a nasty side after alcohol. Not surprised to be honest. He ensured we got no glimpse of his true personality throughout the experiment.
I think Mitch knows how to say things which would really really piss you off without having to raise his voice/be aggressive.

Reactions: 16
Just catching up on the Girls/Boys night ep!

All the girls outfits are hideous...
I loveeee that Selin basically came to cause drama and wind Horse Face up 😂 Sam/Olivia/Tamara the three blonde witches together
It says a lot about Dion and Al that everyone was buzzing to see them 🥰 Al's commentary and facial expressions throughout the whole evening had me LIVING
Brent is so sexy with the toothpick, like a cowboy in an old movie 🤤😈😩🤠
Dom staying quiet the whole evening 🙌🏻✨
Daniels eye brow raise twitch is so creepy

Real MVP of that ep was Mitch - he's a quiet guy but when he gets going omfg 💀 bro i dont rate ya chief, clown on roids brah, in love with that pussy ay brah you're not wiggin are ya brah i'll have yer fuckin wine too 🍷 piss off brah you peasant

WHEN MITCH PICKED UP DANIELS WINE AND JUST POLISHED IT OFF FOR HIM I WAS ON THE FLOOR. Probs my fave scene of the whole series. Cant believe Jack missed it all coz he was in the loo 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

I loveeee that Selin basically came to cause drama and wind Horse Face up 😂 Sam/Olivia/Tamara the three blonde witches together
It says a lot about Dion and Al that everyone was buzzing to see them 🥰 Al's commentary and facial expressions throughout the whole evening had me LIVING

Real MVP of that ep was Mitch - he's a quiet guy but when he gets going omfg 💀 bro i dont rate ya chief, clown on roids brah, in love with that pussy ay brah you're not wiggin are ya brah i'll have yer fuckin wine too 🍷 piss off brah you peasant

WHEN MITCH PICKED UP DANIELS WINE AND JUST POLISHED IT OFF FOR HIM I WAS ON THE FLOOR. Probs my fave scene of the whole series. Cant believe Jack missed it all coz he was in the loo 😭
Fabulous catch up Aimz! I'm proper laughing at it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yesss the wine, how did I forget to mention that?! Mitch, what a beauty 😂

Not generally mind, he’s shifty as a rattlesnake in a brothel, but for tit stirring, he’s our boy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it means you're so surprised or shocked that your wig just flew off, so in short 'wig'. Wigging, I would imagine, is the process of your wig flying off.

You young 'uns can correct me if I'm wrong 🤣
It also is in the iconic film Clueless and so that’s enough for me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Okay so I’m pretty quiet on here because I always watch behind but now I’ve watched ahead slightly. No spoilers but wow Tamara is vile. Olivia is vile.
I kind of feel sorry for selina but she needs to know her worth.
Dom and Ella are still absolute queens.
Brent, you can sit on MY face.
Jack is so sweet. And is actually more attractive because of the way he carries himself and is there for dom.
I can’t help but fancy Mitch but he’s a dick.
Cody should of left a long time ago and let selina be matched with someone else.
Jackson needs to get out asap.

Reactions: 10
Just caught up on last night's episode and here's my 2cents.
Selin, yOu LeFt, this is none of your business.
Tamara is just not interested, and also I thinks she's jealous of Ella and Dom (both personality and looks)
The boys night, I know Mitch isn't everyone's fav but I rewatched that scene about 10 times in stitches loved it.
Daniel I think he was nervous because he realised how much of a tit he now looks after his wedding day making himself out to be an angel, also I think he was on some "performance enhancer" 👁👃👁

Reactions: 15
Just caught up on last night's episode and here's my 2cents.
Selin, yOu LeFt, this is none of your business.
Tamara is just not interested, and also I thinks she's jealous of Ella and Dom (both personality and looks)
The boys night, I know Mitch isn't everyone's fav but I rewatched that scene about 10 times in stitches loved it.
Daniel I think he was nervous because he realised how much of a tit he now looks after his wedding day making himself out to be an angel, also I think he was on some "performance enhancer" 👁👃👁
You left hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6

The wine was the cherry on top that scene had me in stitches, seeing Brent's little giggle at the roid remark 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
how no one has pointed this out I don’t know. If I was having an argument with someone and they bulged their eyes out and did the Mexican wave with their shoulders I couldn’t just carry on without asking wtf that was
Even just sat on the sofa with Jackson she’ll do something weird with her mouth and teeth… bizarre!!

Reactions: 4
Oh I’m so glad I found this thread!! Me and my husband are obsessed!

Olivia is literally the worst person to ever be on reality TV surely? No empathy?? Hello big 🚩 come on Jackson, stop being such a chilled yes man and tell her she’s a giant knob!
She’s going to hate all of his friends, ban him from the gym and generally be an absolute nightmare! I never normally think that people are single for a very good reason, but Liv… give it up and buy yourself some Cats!

Dom is not my kinda gal but I think she’s awesome!! And her and Jack, well I think they have got real potential.

And Brent ….. 😍

having never seen MAFS until this series, I feel like I’ve really missed out on some 5* TV!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I loved Dom’s makeup, the eyeliner matching the straps of her dress 👌🏾 With those shoes She looked proper 90’s 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t cope with the girls’ night.. Sam and the girls slagging off Selin and Selin just sitting there listening to them whilst getting her chops around a massive wrap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t cope with the girls’ night.. Sam and the girls slagging off Selin and Selin just sitting there listening to them whilst getting her chops around a massive wrap 😂
It did look like a great wrap to be fair!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was dying at that 😂 she literally didn’t give a tit, she was just there to wind them up… and honestly, I have a lot of time for that, they’re such witches.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.