Married At First Sight Australia #11 Olivia cooked butter with bacon before Jackson was taken

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Selina, hun, he's always been a little bit ugh because he's a racist twit. Of course he would look down on traditional Eastern spirituality.

Reactions: 10
I can't take anything Cody says seriously, it's like the words don't match his face or body language. I think he's putting on a massive act and stringing poor selina along

Reactions: 9
Evening! I’ve decided to join in on watching this one tonight even though I watched ahead because I just need an easy watch after a stressful day - just joining now so looking forward to following along again!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
the fact they were HER MUMS FAVOURITE, he is so disrespectful it’s not hard to be careful

• Sad
Reactions: 12
duck the teacups Selina. Your mum should write him off because he’s a racist, gaslighting twit with a tragic combover.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.