Married At First Sight Australia #11 Olivia cooked butter with bacon before Jackson was taken

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Niles smashing Selina’s mum’s cup to pieces and laughing is a perfect metaphor for the way he’s treated Selina. Is it too much to hope her mum knees him in the nuts and throws him out of her house.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Selina's mum needs to Mickley blue eyes him where the Chinese woman says "eatttt cookie! Eattttt cookie! Eatttt bleeping cookieeeeee! But about the tea.

I know what I mean. It's funny in my own head 🤣 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For next thread title I am BEGGING and PLEADING with you all that it's something Mitch related or involves breakfastattiffanys comment last night about entering his suit into the Chelsea Flower Show

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
For next thread title I am BEGGING and PLEADING with you all that it's something Mitch related or involves breakfastattiffanys comment last night about entering his suit into the Chelsea Flower Show
Got to get in brah and wiggin

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mitch is wiggin all the way to enter his suit to the Chelsea Flower Show brah

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am on holiday I am missing watching with you all I can’t wait to catch up

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did Olivia tit her pants or something in front of Jackson? The worst of her. She is a nasty cow

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“I’m very intrigued as to what this is all about…”

you’re not going to a bleeping zoo Nile’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.