Married At First Sight Aus #10 “My body, my choice itch” Dom didn’t have to pay for hers like Liv the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all,

don’t know if any of you listen to the so dramatic! Podcast, it’s done by Megan (the one who shared those Insta pics of doms lil viewing party) but she did an episode with an ex friend of Olivia and BELIEVEEEEE ME the bleeping rage I felt from just listening to that, she’s been this way for quite some time.

I’ll link the episode - but FYI it was posted on the 15th of March - think that was either day before or of this dinner party episode aired over here so I’m not sure if she mentions any potential spoilers in the episode (I don’t remember and can’t listen to it again because it makes me so mad for what happened with this girl) but just if you want to listen to it, or keep it for later or if you can’t handle anymore rage towards Olivia then fair enough. She’s the biggest cunty bleep. ()

p.s you can now buy one of those tshirts that says “my body, my choice, witch” hehe, I believe they are working on it to be able to be shipped internationally too😛

Reactions: 12
We should all buy ‘my body, my choice, witch’ tops and wear them for the next season of MAFS

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Where were you missy?????? you were quiet !!!!! i was waiting for rage posts!

Also, someone on twitter replied to me saying they pity olivia and think she’s got a personality disorder. Thoughts?
I do think she has some sort of mental health condition. Possibly emotionally unstable personality disorder. It's either that or she is just a grade a bleep

Hi all,

don’t know if any of you listen to the so dramatic! Podcast, it’s done by Megan (the one who shared those Insta pics of doms lil viewing party) but she did an episode with an ex friend of Olivia and BELIEVEEEEE ME the bleeping rage I felt from just listening to that, she’s been this way for quite some time.

I’ll link the episode - but FYI it was posted on the 15th of March - think that was either day before or of this dinner party episode aired over here so I’m not sure if she mentions any potential spoilers in the episode (I don’t remember and can’t listen to it again because it makes me so mad for what happened with this girl) but just if you want to listen to it, or keep it for later or if you can’t handle anymore rage towards Olivia then fair enough. She’s the biggest cunty bleep. ()

p.s you can now buy one of those tshirts that says “my body, my choice, witch” hehe, I believe they are working on it to be able to be shipped internationally too😛
I discovered this Podcast the other day and have been listening to all the episodes! I startes with the ones from last series because I didn’t want spoilers but I got so angry and googled last night so I know most of what happens now so can’t wait to catch up with the pod!

the interviews she does with Beck and Liam from last year are illuminating!

Reactions: 3
I think the production team gave the photo to Olivia "fer the draaaama". There's no way she could have found that photo or the account herself - I don't think she had the time with the experiment, being a fatass and raging about going into a gym.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
If olivia found the photo and sent it to selina then selina could have easily just not shared it further. Shes instrumental in this whole thing and should be called out too!

Reactions: 23
If olivia found the photo and sent it to selina then selina could have easily just not shared it further. Shes instrumental in this whole thing and should be called out too!
It seems likely that she sent it to everyone (apart from Ella) at the same time, probably on a group chat which Dom is excluded from.

Selina didn't cover herself in glory there but I think she has low self esteem and I wouldn't put her in the bully category along with Olivia Tamara and Sam.

Reactions: 10
It seems likely that she sent it to everyone (apart from Ella) at the same time, probably on a group chat which Dom is excluded from.

Selina didn't cover herself in glory there but I think she has low self esteem and I wouldn't put her in the bully category along with Olivia Tamara and Sam.
Agree, Selina definitely could have handled better but I feel like she is a people pleaser so maybe didn’t want to ruffle feathers much

Agree, Selina definitely could have handled better but I feel like she is a people pleaser so maybe didn’t want to ruffle feathers much
I agree. I am very disappointed that Selina didn’t go to Dom but I also think she seemed very scared of pissing Olivia off and didn’t want to poke that bear seeing what she did to Dom!

Reactions: 10
1st time watching an episode of MFASA! OLIVIA 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 what a witch!!Im fuming for Dom,and wtf is Olivias problem with her man working out.She is A BUNNY BOILER witch!!

Reactions: 11
So I’m probably going to sound cynical but I think Dom will have known about it before the dinner party. I think the producers will have told her so she had time to process and hence didn’t completely lose her tit. I think that’s why she ensured she looked so on fire too! And also why her and Jack were so exaggerated happy/excited on the way there. I know some of this is down to editing too!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I watched the home stay episode last night and Jackson needs to run, “I’m your world”, stop going to the gym, I don’t want a part time husband. Spending an hour or two at the gym makes someone a part time husband now? I forgot I’m not to have any of my own interests or just want to get healthy. Some people actually work for a healthy body and mind instead of paying for it. Stopping the gym and putting butter on bacon gives vibes of wanting him to look tit so no one else fancies him.

& You just know that Olivia will have a problem with Jackson’s one female friend of the group

Reactions: 22
OMG caught up on last night's episode and then Mr Minky wanted to watch it so have now seen it twice. And let me tell you, it doesn't get any easier to watch.

Cody - he needs to duck off, and when he gets there he needs to duck off some more!

Dom & Jack - Mafsa king and queen

Ella - absolute darling of a girl

Mitch - 1985 called wanting its style back. Not for Ella, she deserves a king who lives in the 21st century.

Selina - disappointed in Selina, she could have quite easily spoke to Dom before the DP

Sam - she was very quiet throughout apart from the sly giggles behind her wine glass. I think she's just as immature as Al.

Al - not got a bleeping clue what's going on.

Tamara - trying to justify her immature behaviour, she's not a nice girl. And looks like Dory.
finding-nemo-dory.gif

Brent - too little too late mate. You can sit on your own face from now on.

Jackson - wetter than a wet brolly on a wet weekend. Run boy, run like the wind.

Olivia - has a personality disorders as no one can be that nasty without one.

That's my tuppence whilst trying to stay as nice as I possibly can 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
OMG caught up on last night's episode and then Mr Minky wanted to watch it so have now seen it twice. And let me tell you, it doesn't get any easier to watch.

Cody - he needs to duck off, and when he gets there he needs to duck off some more!

Dom & Jack - Mafsa king and queen

Ella - absolute darling of a girl

Mitch - 1985 called wanting its style back. Not for Ella, she deserves a king who lives in the 21st century.

Selina - disappointed in Selina, she could have quite easily spoke to Dom before the DP

Sam - she was very quiet throughout apart from the sly giggles behind her wine glass. I think she's just as immature as Al.

Al - not got a bleeping clue what's going on.

Tamara - trying to justify her immature behaviour, she's not a nice girl. And looks like Dory.
View attachment 1179469
Brent - too little too late mate. You can sit on your own face from now on.

Jackson - wetter than a wet brolly on a wet weekend. Run boy, run like the wind.

Olivia - has a personality disorders as no one can be that nasty without one.

That's my tuppence whilst trying to stay as nice as I possibly can 😂
Amazing recap!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Not gonna lie Olivia sparks a RAGE in me that I’ve never known before. Dom has a lot more patience than me cause I would have floored the witch. bleeping smirking!
“I’m not getting involved” after talking about it all night to anyone that would listen and leaking the photo yourself.
Just glad Dom looked banging last night, duck you Liv.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.