Married at first sight (any version)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m about 8 ahead, you’ll think Cheryls dad is a legend soon. I completely changed my opinion of him and think he’s just a great judge of character 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m about 8 ahead, you’ll think Cheryls dad is a legend soon. I completely changed my opinion of him and think he’s just a great judge of character 😂
I know exactly what you’re on about 😀 I agree there.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Cheryl's dad is vile. I don't care what happens in 8 episodes as I'm watching on E4. If that was me and my love interest then I'd have walked out and had words with my dad. Absolutely disgusting way to talk to and about someone you don't even know.

Reactions: 4
Cheryl’s dad was just horrendous. Andrew should have told him to piss off and left. The poor bloke went to get changed, I was screaming at him not to! Never heard anyone be so vile, I still can’t believe it!
I was shouting at him to stop putting on those trousers!! The dad was a bully pure and simple. Even his young kids were sticking up for Andrew. He should be ashamed of how he behaved. Whether for tv drama or not, his behaviour was obnoxious. I think Andrew has seen enough red flags now to run 🚩

I'm intrigued now too, but even if he is a good judge of character and what he was saying about your man was right, the way he did it was not right.
Definitely, calling him "that" 😮 8 eps is not next week the week after WAIL 😭😭😭 I tried to watch online but it kept pausing for minutes at a time and it's too small on my phone anyway so I'll have to be patient. Bum. 😆

You’ll start to see his true colours in a couple of episodes. Don’t get me wrong, her dad did act like an arse. But I do think it was for the cameras. It gets goooooood. I’ve been watching it on the link someone posted above. Works really well.

Reactions: 3
You’ll start to see his true colours in a couple of episodes. Don’t get me wrong, her dad did act like an arse. But I do think it was for the cameras. It gets goooooood. I’ve been watching it on the link someone posted above. Works really well.
See I actually think that Jonesy isn’t an angel and her dad was right. First time you meet someone you do scrub up not how he was dressed imo

Reactions: 2
They look like the twins from white chicks film sometimes

also I can’t cope with some of the outfits they wear I can’t believe how different style was 3 years ago 😦🤯
They really do look like white chicks!! Something just isn’t quite right about them!! One seems jealous of the other(Sharon) and Sharon also seems to now trying to pick at any negatives.

Anyway, I’m getting some psychological abuse vibes from Anthony. He seems to be holding in a sinister side behind that smile.

Reactions: 7
Missed last night's so will catch up later. I can't actually imagine any of them together long term apart from maybe Simon and Elene? I hate Anthony, so awful and controlling. Can't wait to see if my opinion changes of Cheryl's dad.

They look like the twins from white chicks film sometimes

also I can’t cope with some of the outfits they wear I can’t believe how different style was 3 years ago 😦🤯
Yes! Definitely look like them and sometimes like Mrs Hinch

OMG! That disgusting man! Cheryl's Dad is utterly vile, felt quite sick watching him. He was like a petulant child "don't care don't care" and calling Andrew "that", saying he's nothing. What a bleep.

Going to bed bloody angry now 🤣🤣🤣
Couldn’t agree more. I felt so uncomfortable watching him it actually made me feel quite stressed. What a horrible, horrible man. It’s amazing she’s turned out as nice as she has having him for a dad. I’d be so mortified if that was my parent speaking to someone in the way that he did.

Couldn’t agree more. I felt so uncomfortable watching him it actually made me feel quite stressed. What a horrible, horrible man. It’s amazing she’s turned out as nice as she has having him for a dad. I’d be so mortified if that was my parent speaking to someone in the way that he did.

I thought he might be testing him to start with and was waiting for a punch line like - yes you passed Son - but it never came. He was appalling and sI think she thought the same.

I was disappointed with Andrew last nights episode. He gave the twin even more ammunition to dislike Cheryl. She was speaking to him and he ignored her. Couldn’t even pretend. No loyalty there whatsoever and the same with Antony. Jonesy - keep ya mouth shut. I think Cheryls dad could sense something we can’t to be fair!

I was disappointed with Andrew last nights episode. He gave the twin even more ammunition to dislike Cheryl. She was speaking to him and he ignored her. Couldn’t even pretend. No loyalty there whatsoever and the same with Antony. Jonesy - keep ya mouth shut. I think Cheryls dad could sense something we can’t to be fair!
I’m not a massive fancy if “Jonesy” to be fair 🙄 but I still don’t think anyone should feel they have a right to speak to someone like a piece of tit in the way that Cheryl’s dad did.

I’m not a massive fancy if “Jonesy” to be fair 🙄 but I still don’t think anyone should feel they have a right to speak to someone like a piece of tit in the way that Cheryl’s dad did.
Cheryl's Dad is a creepy, insecure bullying little man!

Reactions: 2
Cheryls dad was awful. I would have cried if that was me 😂 I can’t help thinking he must know something more about him? Maybe Cheryl had mentioned something to her dad about ‘jonesy’. I don’t like Jonesy, I can see he has a mean side. I heard the reason his first wife ran away on the wedding night was because he was being aggressive to a bouncer? That could be incorrect though.

I’m sure none of them will say together after filming, I can’t see any lasting relationships!

Antony is so controlling, if that was my friends ‘husband’ I would be telling her to run for the hills!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Agreed pals, last night showed a different side to the Jonesy we all felt sorry for. I can't even quite understand why he had it in fir Cheryl so badly he had to bad mouth her to his gang?!