Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Just binge watched the UK series! Really enjoyed it.
I couldn’t warm to shereen though, I don’t think she’s as easy going or as free spirited as she thinks she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Venlicon

Chatty Member
Just watched last nights episode. I knew Dean would do that!! FFS, Tracey, walk now, the man is a dirty dog who is only after one thing. Tracey has a child, would you really consider allowing a man like that into your life?!
Could Davina fake cry any harder. Squeeze those tears out bitch!
I love it 😂

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Ah yet again I’ve found my people! Hi guys.
Debs - oh Debs. Maybe she should have ticked the Polynesian man box on the application form.

the firefighter looked a broken man. Imagine having to go back to your mates and being known as the one who’s missus ran off.

I want to binge watch it all.

• Heart
Anyone else think that Sean looks like a butch lesbian? Asking for a friend
Completely agree, was saying the same thing to my flatmates the other night :LOL: Also, I didn't get the big fuss where he stormed out of the commitment ceremony the other week. What exactly was the issue? That he liked to drink and got with loads of women when he was younger? They dressed it up like there was gonna be some major announcement about his past when it was a whole load of nothing.

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
Watching last night's episode. I get so angry with Charlene constantly telling Patrick to man up and be a man. You're still a man if you're in tune with your emotions. You're still a man if you show emotion and want to talk about your feelings. For her to constantly belittle him and tell him to be a man is a fucking joke because if this was a man saying something like that to a woman she would kick off. People like her are the reason men feel like they can't share feelings and feel like the only way is suicide.

God help any man that ends up with her (if it's not Patrick)!!

dee_mc

VIP Member
I can see where Ash was coming from - they should have told her in advance of the dinner party, and the whole "I love you, but now 6 weeks later I love someone else who I admitted to fancying back when I was insisting I was 100% committed to you" from Troy was a good bit insulting - but it's like she doesn't know when the let the "scorned woman" shtick drop!
She's a bit of a drama llama.
See how she perked up when she heard that Justin fancied her?

• Haha

laughing

VIP Member
Dean and Davina well suited. Both whores.

What they forget is when they go back out into the real world, no one is going to go near either of them.

Sjc_80

Tracey was great in tonight's episode. She showed strength and held herself so well, I wish I could do that. Davina has twisted everything so that's shes always the victim.

I hope Ryan doesn't want to stay with her in the commitment ceremony tomorrow. Illybe disappointed in him if he does

I'm finding Sean quite nice as well now, I know he told Blair he didn't have feelings for her but he had a bit more air time tonight and I liked him.

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Did those who have watched the other eps already see when Andrew insulted Cheryl to Scarlett and call her “Hightower” what a prick!! And Scarlett clearly wants any man who Cheryl has had!
Scarlet wants ANY man. Doesn’t matter who’s had him first 😂😂

Oh I see, it makes more sense now. I'm really glad I gave it a go now. I'm still getting used to who's who. I've just binged a few episodes and just seen the dinner party. I don't like that Deborah one, or Scarlett and her stripper hubby.
Deb is a cracker 😂 at one of the dinner parties she looked completely out her bin but I’m sure she said she didn’t drink. I think she was baked then if that’s the case 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member

Does anyone think that Nassar may be gay?
We wondered the same in this house.
He seems like a genuinely nice bloke but I was very surprised to see him paired with a woman!
I felt sorry for his wife in the past couple of episodes I've seen, where she asked him to let her know if there came a time when he desired her sexually, and in response he just looked on impassively. It was sad.

• Sad

Scullybob

VIP Member
I don't mind Troy at the mo. Good for him not getting his hair cut. I think Ashleigh is really hard on him, she's clearly quite high maintenance with her own looks and comes across as a spoilt princess. She has to understand that she also needs to put the effort in instead of getting things all her own way.

I've no sympathy for Davina, what a horrible person she is, being so friendly to Tracey and all the while trying to get off with Dean. He's a complete weasel, he doesn't care about Tracey, he just suddenly realised what the public would think of him if he got with Davina, plus his time on the show would come to an end. I wish Tracey had ditched him, she must have a low self esteem. I'm loving the scandal though 🤣🤣

Lola UK

VIP Member
Cheryls dad was awful. I would have cried if that was me 😂 I can’t help thinking he must know something more about him? Maybe Cheryl had mentioned something to her dad about ‘jonesy’. I don’t like Jonesy, I can see he has a mean side. I heard the reason his first wife ran away on the wedding night was because he was being aggressive to a bouncer? That could be incorrect though.

I’m sure none of them will say together after filming, I can’t see any lasting relationships!

Antony is so controlling, if that was my friends ‘husband’ I would be telling her to run for the hills!

• Wow

nobrains

I've watched all of season 5 so far from channel 4 catch up,really like Sarah and Telv (he's hot). Now watching season 4 and Anthony is fucking vile. Ignorant bully towards Chery. Adore Simon and would jump his bones with or without long hair 😍

Beachbabe

Chatty Member
Tracy needs to lay off the fillers and especially her lips. And her dress sense is very plain considering she was once a wild child having threesomes 🤔

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
He was a vile pig..... I still don't like the way Cheryl's dad behaved but Jonesy was disgusting tonight...... I feel sorry for Cheryl..... Love Simon and Sean..... they are such nice guys........ Can't stand Anthony either - how dare he say she's frigid - I really don't know why she keeps giving him chances he's vile pig too !
Jonesy is vile. He told her he'd try and then he's talking about her like that!!

Love Simon and Sean.

• Sad

Lurker121

Chatty Member
My favourite show right now! Although I honestly think I could do a better job of setting these couples up then the so called experts. You can almost tell straight away most of them aren’t going to work!
Intrigued to see what happened with the woman who did a runner?! Seemed to random!

Nosey Moo

Chatty Member
Ooh 👀

• Wow

leoladyxo

VIP Member
Andrew was hideous at the boys’ night. It made me see immediately why he was single. He clearly doesn’t have respect for women in general. His comments weren’t just rude but also sexist.

He must be a very insincere person to say one thing to her face and so much to the contrary behind her back. Although never ideal, one comment would have been acceptable, but he really went on and on for ages.

Andrew definitely remembers what he said. He just knows that he would look awful should he admit what he said, so he’s lying.