Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FreakyFriday

I'm intrigued now too, but even if he is a good judge of character and what he was saying about your man was right, the way he did it was not right.
Definitely, calling him "that" 😮 8 eps is not next week the week after WAIL 😭😭😭 I tried to watch online but it kept pausing for minutes at a time and it's too small on my phone anyway so I'll have to be patient. Bum. 😆

I love Belinda and Patrick and booka and Bret hate Rebecca the way she treated Jake saying he looked at her like a piece of meat etc, she thinks she is far more prettier than she actually is
I think so too, cannot stand her! I liked Jake until I started googling🙈
I like them too and Johnny and his woman seem legit too!

dee_mc

VIP Member
Finished season 5 and now moved onto season 6 😬 I thought Davina was bad in the last series, Ines is so much more. I know editing plays a part but she’s something else. Going back to season 5. Anyone else think Patrick’s mum played a big part in him not talking to Charlene? Straight from the bat she was against her. Also did anyone else think Tracey went all the way with Dean to make a fool out of him and have the last laugh on his behalf?
I liked series five too. Patrick seemed great at first but I lost interest in him as the series went on - his Mum seems a domineering bitch alright (one of the Mums in season 6 might remind you of her) but I have a feeling he's a good bit of a knob in his own right. I glanced at his Instagram after watching season 5 and got a distinct whiff of gobshite off him, but it's just a feeling I have!
I'm not sure what motivated Tracey to sleep with Dean but I wouldn't go too deep into trying to understand her - she's a strange oul fish. I see she's due to have a baby in the next little while which is nice. I hope she's found lasting stability.

rivermonster

VIP Member
I want to watch the other series of the Australian one but I cba with looking online.

I do enjoy the American one... I mean, I've only watched one series but I enjoyed it 😂 so can't wait to get through them.

The UK one, while enjoyable, just isn't as good as the other versions. Needs more drama and scandal 😂that being said, I can't wait for the new series. Would it have been filmed last year?
If you had asked I could have told you - never mind.

Rebecca49

I’ve watched seasons 4-7 and 6 was my fav so much drama and really liked 7 but I did feel 7 was full of wannabe insta famous so that ruined it abit!

Keikochan

VIP Member
I can’t work him out but I think Jo is just as bad in a way they seem to both play games! How pathetic is Melissa, she is embarrassing to watch! But how nice was Jake 🥰 I’m watching on shvideos and there are no pop up s
Yeah I really think Jake is way too good for Rebecca. She just doesn't realise how lucky she got.....sure she could've gotten Bryce :rolleyes:
Yeah I'm not sure what Melissa is thinking. You can tell it's all hurting her.

Keikochan

VIP Member
Rebecca is pathetic, I think she wishes she was matched with Bryce!

Lana should of talked to Melissa in private instead of in front of everyone.

Lola UK

VIP Member
Is anyone watching series 5? I’m loving it so far! SH video is back up and running too.

I love nasser and gab so far 🥰 I’m only on episode 6 I think so it could all change 😅

davina is awful!