Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keikochan

VIP Member
Which married at first sight are we talking about? I don't recognize these names. The one I'm watching is in New Orleans and episode 10 was most recent.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Which couple was this? The teacher and the property guy or another couple altogether? I've watched so much MAFS I can't remember whos who 😂

I read this a few weeks ago:

"The UK format of Married At First Sight is changing for 2021. Mirroring the Australian edition, partners will make a ‘lifelong commitment’ rather than marrying legally, and the couples will move in together under the same roof".
This is a couple that haven't been on television because of COVID the series (UK) was either cancelled or postponed (not sure).... if you scroll back there is a link to a newspaper article about it......

Not sure I like the idea of the UK version becoming like the Aussie one..... that's more just a drama/reality show .... I liked the UK one :)

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
Anyone any idea when the next Australian one is going to sir for the UK? I thought E4 said over the summer but we're now in the last month of summer and nothing?

Lisaof

Copy and paste that it should work I am in the uk and I can get it x
Thank you, can only get on my samsung phone and Ive tried on my Iphone and there is a space where the vid should be? Any idea??

Attachments

Millyve

VIP Member
Hi, someone posted up where to watch MAFS Australia.... but I have lost the link on my phone does anyone know what it was called it’s not in my search history.... thanking you in advance
it’s currently on E4, so would imagine will be able to stream shortly on all 4?

Sabbie

VIP Member
I've watched 12 episodes of Series 8. Where do they get these people from. Odd that two of the lads know each other.
Probably came from the same agency? There was talk a few years back that they place actors in the group to spice it up a bit.

Sjc_80

I read that Tracey’s had them dissolved now and didn’t realise it looked so bad! I don’t think Davina’s attractive at all, definitely a Pete Burns look to her.
I think shes attractive until her true personality starts to show through and you see her for the real person she is...ugly!

I could not believe how she was starting to befriend and advise Tracey. It was shocking to watch. I'm a Ryan fan so maybe biased though.