Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maid22

VIP Member
Am watching at the mo, Ashley wears a wig!! But wants Troy to cut and restyle his hair, am waiting for the shit to hit the pan later!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Sjc_80

I’ve just started season 6. I’m episode one.

I still can’t get jonesy jonesy and “a man from the Polynesian islands out of my mind” but I cannot wait to get into this.

Some thoughts - how amazing is Jules’s business a bar you go drink and get your make up and hair done. Sounds amazing 😂

Fashion - I don’t understand it. Some of my favourite clothes I own are Australian brands but this programme they’re all always dressed terribly. The outfits and make up in the hen party was shocking.

the guys- Can’t believe that guy asking the Virgin infront of everyone if he’s a Virgin! I’d die if that was me lol. Cameron is so fit but so short 😢😰😭 and theres a hot guy in beige suit. He is my type!

The girls - Ines seems like a right B****, that woman with 3 kids her face?! the one who’s so loud I feel is going to be a nightmare already.

Also guys how long do I need to move and live in Australia before I can go on this show 😂😂
"A man from the Polynesian Islands!"
I always thought she said "I wanted a Polynesian!" Like Verucca Salt...So thanks for setting that straight!
That was one of the stand out moments for me in S5. Treating men like meat...how dare she 😄

I was reluctant to watch S6 because I warmed ti the cast of S5 so much but I'm glad I did. So far I like Nic and Cyrell and Cam and Jules.

I'm so tempted to watched more episodes on that link but I think I might resist temptation this time. I'm also not going to check insta or Google for spoilers...I'm going old school 😄 🤣

Omg Sam is a fucking dick. She was not big in anyway but that's all he kept going on about. He's going to have her on a diet and exercising loads if they stay together. I hope she kicks him in his micro penis and leaves. She annoys me but she doesn't deserve that arsehole.

I really want the L&M to work out, they seem so sweet together.
Has he really got a micro penis?

• Haha
It was a bit strange and then they barely seem to have had any airtime since!
On Fridays episode they did, I was angry on Blair’s behalf! I don’t know how to do a spoiler but I’ll try
he hit it (they slept together or at least it was implied) then the next morning told her in the car he had no feelings it was so awkward to watch!

Last edited:

Maid22

VIP Member
I felt really sorry for Ryan tonight, he should have had the option to change his mind,he should have just quit.
Can't see any spark between John and mellissa, Nasser, how anal is he over cleaning and I thought they had comsunated their marriage?
Troy, cooking a pasta dish without pasta, he makes me laugh!
Dean, tries to make it up to Tracey by buying a bunch of flowers, jam on toast, then tries to teach her skateboarding, he looked such a twat!!!
I really like Charlene and Patrick, but his mothero_O

Just binge watched the UK series! Really enjoyed it.
I couldn’t warm to shereen though, I don’t think she’s as easy going or as free spirited as she thinks she is.
Me to just binge watched it all today, naughty me.
I too just couldn't warm to her from the very first episode.

Miss Demeanour

Chatty Member
Oh God..... ! Strippers make me cringe so bad .... !! Michael really should just of married himself ! 🤪 🤪
First time he said what he did for a living, I had to rewind it a few times. With his accent and lazy enunciation, "Male Stripper" became one word,"Mahystreepa". Even my other half couldn't understand him.

• Haha

quinzel

VIP Member
In the nicest way possible; Melissa needs therapy. She has serious abandonment issues and is willing to be with twats like Bryce because she doesn’t want to be alone! It’s very sad to see.

laughing

VIP Member
I imagine that they will do what they did with Jonsey and show the video of Dean and Davina when they met up and at the end of the dinner party to expose the pair of them.

Sticks&Stones

I was just thinking in the last few minutes how drama free that episode was in comparison to the Australian series, then the preview for the next episode looked explosive; both couples seemingly having doubts early on.

Is it just me who cringes at the way some family and friends really grill the other party? Like I know they want to make sure the bride or groom has their loved one's best interests at heart, but it does come across as full-on sometimes, like when Owen was essentially told by Michelle's sister she wouldn't be moving near him. I'm thinking just let him enjoy his wedding day.

Maid22

VIP Member
Can't see Sam and Lizzie working, he really isn't into her at all, he likes skinny ( blimey she wasn't that big) brunettes!!!
Not sure about mat and Lauren, she was very understanding, but I didn't see ' spark' between them, yet!!!!

Sjc_80

Thanks I'll have to have another look, doesn't help that Sky have changed the EPG layout. I didn't want to watch it earlier because I felt like I was cheating in the season 5 cast 😳😳😳

I can't wait for the next two episodes. They are supposed to be explosive. Plus I've missed seeing the gorgeous Ryan on the screen!

JakeMcEvoy

Yeh the experts are really annoying me! I know they have to just let it roll but they do ask some probing questions so surely they could say more to the twats 😆

I think Sean tried to reign him in a bit, but I guess that drunk male pack could be quite intimidating? 🤷 And it makes better TV 😉😆😆
I hope the girls have words with nadia about him, or her family! If my friend was with him, you van be guaranteed I'd be having words! Meanwhile poor Simon was getting interrogated when he's a lovely guy! 😄

Nosey Moo

Chatty Member
Watching episode 2 rn! Omg michaels face when scarlett was infront of him 😂 her mother hates him also 😂. And Anthony asking was Nadias mum her nan - awks 😂

• Haha
Missed last night's so will catch up later. I can't actually imagine any of them together long term apart from maybe Simon and Elene? I hate Anthony, so awful and controlling. Can't wait to see if my opinion changes of Cheryl's dad.

Anthony (weird porcelain face like an old doll but not in a good way) makes an absolute twat of himself at the dinner party.
Without giving spoilers, he is way too infested in another couple's relationship which makes him look creepy and controlling and utterly embarrassing for Nadia.
I cannot wait! I’m trying to watch them with my fam as I’ve got them into it too! But I’m tempted to just go ahead without them!
He gives off major 🚨🚨 I couldn’t believe he left her at the hair salon after insulting her! She doesn’t lack direction and you don’t need to control her career! 🤯🥺 Nadia comes across super quiet and a bit submissive/bites her tongue but I reckon she’ll say her piece when she’s ready!