Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Obviously Troy and Ashleigh have zero chance of making it work, but I hope they stay friends. Their dinner party with their families looked like so much fun.

Reactions: 4

Sticks&Stones

Love Jo, great personality and very humorous. She looks great as well.

Watching last night's episode, obviously Ryan wasn't given the chance to change his initial decision because they knew he would leave and thus making him stay creates more drama.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Poor Carly, she didn't know where to look when he went for it on the couch in front of the experts!!
I wouldn't hold out much hope for them making progress in the coming weeks but you just never know!
Nasser is a horrid little man. I loved what Gab said to/about him tonight - she's got a lot of spirit! I'd be out of there so fast you wouldn't see me for dust, if I was in her position.
She could do a whole lot better.
He'll never settle down with anyone and he'll always believe it was by his own choice.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
bit weird with Sarah and Telv... think they each had some sort of injunction against each other in the end ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Through my very extensive research (i.e. Googling), before the injunction was granted they were both slagging each other off to the press constantly. So far I've found out that apparently the show was edited quite heavily to show them in a good light, and he was partying and going on benders with Ryan even during filming. Then post-show, it sounds like she was a bit of a crazy stalker and befriended his ex. Plus quite a few stories about blazing rows, her throwing his stuff out etc.

I am guessing they had to come to a mutual agreement with the gagging order, as it was getting nasty and they were both coming out of it looking badly.

FreakyFriday

Totally agree with your sum up of the honeymoons!

I'm loving this programme!

So many couples give me the cringe though ๐Ÿ˜†

Mainly I was just furious with Lauren, Andrew came over so well. To just literally disappear into a taxi and not even say she wasn't dead!! I mean ๐Ÿ˜ฎ And the laughing when she came in, turning on the waterworks for herself, not his feelings. She's put her young son through this! I think she was crying because she realised she fucked up with a really decent man.

• Heart

Kickintheass

VIP Member
Mafs season 8 so far -

Rebecca is a witch and her relationship is fake as f. They are just tearing the arse out of it now.
Melissa and Bryce are pathetic.

That is all๐Ÿ˜‚
I read online that Bryce and Melissa are still together and planning a real wedding.

• Wow
  • Sick

FreakyFriday

Watching last night's episode. I get so angry with Charlene constantly telling Patrick to man up and be a man. You're still a man if you're in tune with your emotions. You're still a man if you show emotion and want to talk about your feelings. For her to constantly belittle him and tell him to be a man is a fucking joke because if this was a man saying something like that to a woman she would kick off. People like her are the reason men feel like they can't share feelings and feel like the only way is suicide.

God help any man that ends up with her (if it's not Patrick)!!
I couldn't agree more, and with the posters above with similar insight! How dare she say that, be it once or everyday. Poor fella just looks more and more downtrodden. What does this 'manly' behaviour look like then Charlene?! Dean? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿ™„ She's really let herself down, shown herself for what she is, and I imagine set Patrick a few steps back and no doubt back into his Mummas apron. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
Nasser is vile!! He hated it anytime Gab opened her mouth. The constant overtalking women and just aggressiveness, she needs to get out.
When she came back after her home stay and she was putting her clothes away while he was just going on and on, she looked so defeated. It was horrible to see. I found it hilarious that he said she's picky, he left her home stay because the house was "possessed". Actual knob.

Gay or not, he's a horrible, little man that doesn't deserve someone like Gab. Sort yourself out mate!!

The rapping... I just have no words ๐Ÿ˜‚

Apparently Davina is in a relationship now and has a child? I'm surprised she stayed faithful long enough to get pregnant by him tbh ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Last edited:

FreakyFriday

I thought they all, in every country had blessings instead of legally binding marriages? A bit like Don't Tell The Bride...their weddings are blessings, they legally have to go to a registry office for the actual marriage? Otherwise his do they 'marry' in the most random of places ๐Ÿ˜†

Iโ€™ve just finished episode 23. Gonna try and not watch anymore tonight though... ๐Ÿคฅ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Respect!

Iโ€™ve just finished episode 23. Gonna try and not watch anymore tonight though... ๐Ÿคฅ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Respect!
But Cheryl needs to tell her Dad to bog off...his behaviour at the wedding towards Jonathan was way too aggressive and very embarrassing for Cheryl.
Cheryl has a strange mouth...not sure if it's because her lips have too much silicone in or whether she had a speech defect.
Her Dad was an idiot. Not cool.

I've been watching her mouth too ๐Ÿ˜‚ She's had the classic top filler that gives her a 'tash. Silly girl, she looks ridiculous. ๐Ÿคท

Rowan

Chatty Member
The twins hair really annoys me .
Really fake blond and in bad condition (probably from over bleaching)
They could do with a good hair brush to start with.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Reviving this thread as I read one of the "ixperts", Trisha, has sadly passed away at the age of 72. She was the psychotherapist who often asked the couples whether they had been "intimate" yet. She looked a lot younger than she was and seemed like a nice, fun lady. I liked her back and forth with John.

• Sad

Therealdeal

I agree with the comments about dragging it out.

There's no need for so many of the same look backs on every episode. I'm sick of Michelle crying and saying they're just friends but deciding to stay on because her sister seems loved up and happy. Alot of the episodes have been very boring.

I think the UK one is too short but the Australian one is way too long. I feel the US one has the perfect length!

Jonesy is still a Dickhead.
Absolutely agree flashbacks are way too long.
Them twins are drama queens!! And feel sorry for the hubby's!
Must watch the us one.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Last nights was a bit non-eventful...... Feel for Susan and Sean and really pleased she spoke up about the bullying of Cheryl - put a few of them back in their box.... Antony looked uncomfortable for being called out - which I'm glad... he's a smug bastard and I think overall he won't have done himself favours with Nadia.... I'm glad she stood up to him too..... he's an arrogant prick !! Twins are getting more whiney each episode and I think Simon is getting fed up with Elene..... Vanessa and ??? (Andy?!) seem to get getting along...... be interesting to see how the home visits go !

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
I've succumbed to watching them online ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
It was my reward for homeschooling this week ๐Ÿคฃ
Melissa, yes, definitely bi polar or something. Plus glad someone else said about her botox, I'm sure in the first or second episode they show her and her forehead wrinkles. I can't stop looking at her mole either.
Innes serious issues there love. What is wrong with her? She is one outspoken lady!

dee_mc

VIP Member
Was Dean's friend just bringing the drama or is she that "friend" who will always know what to say to turn a situation sour and ultimately sleep with him the night before his eventual wedding or something?
Poor Tracey - she doesn't trust that fella as far as she could throw him, but she's as stubborn as a mule ๐Ÿ˜‚ By the way, how good did she look last night with the animal print shirt, waved hair and bright lipstick! Obviously her facial fillers situation has calmed a lot and that helps immeasurably, but I couldn't get over how much better she looked!

Reflected view

VIP Member
Go David, go David.
She will never ever be happy with any man
OMG ๐Ÿ˜ฎ heโ€™s far better off without that mean mean woman, I have no positive words for her

Maybe it's a reflection on me as a person but if I had been David or the experts I don't think I'd have been able to resist telling Shareen to fuck off. I'd love to know in what way she things she is positive throwing a strop because David dares to have a different personality and gave her something intended to be a gift, then making no effort with him and seemingly trying to belittle and humiliate him in front of the other couples.

She's clearly one of those who loves to dish it out but of course can't take it back. If David lacked positivity it's probably because he'd been matched with somebody who would make a mountain out of a molehill, never takes responsibility and instead deflects everything onto others. I definitely saw narcissistic traits in her tonight. Funny how she could mouth off about him but the second Gen questioned her it was shut down. Plain rude.

I hope David meets somebody.

Best wishes to Owen and Michelle, really hope they go the distance. I'm actually feeling positive they will.
I second everything you said ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป