Married At First Sight #17 You’ve helped me realise what I don’t want

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck did Bianca say they never had a chance, or JJ didn't give her a chance. I felt sorry for JJ! She is fecking nuts. Let. It. Go. They had a honeymoon and he was not into her full stop.
Sorry I'm an episode behind here!

Reactions: 15
I’m actually over Brad now and don’t care about him. Bring Luke back on the couch and read him the riot act again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Tom seems like he is getting out and about a lot I don't think he will be single long. I think Roz is the type to show interest once he is taken. I love that he told her his mum wasn't impressed how she treated him 🤣

Reactions: 34
They should have been harder on Peggy and her insistence on changing everything about George before she will accept him, and gone in on her over the ridiculous tantrum over the squatting. The double standards in the “experts” approach to the same issues in different genders is so annoying to watch

Reactions: 26
I actually like JJ now 🥺 he was comforting Ella on the couch and seemed upset at their final vows watching back

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.