Married at First Sight #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did Ella make such a fuss about Nathaniel not sleeping with her but now it’s not such a problem that JJ doesn’t want to? 🤷‍♀️
Because JJ is the first straight guy to like her so she doesn’t want to put him off I imagine and is grateful for any of the attention
I don’t think Nathaniel even kissed her. Atleast JJ has done that.

Reactions: 8
Because JJ is the first straight guy to like her so she doesn’t want to put him off I imagine and is grateful for any of the attention
I don’t think Nathaniel even kissed her. Atleast JJ has done that.
Yeah I wondered if it was because Nathaniel was pansexual, so maybe in Ella's mind that equated to 'I'll shag anyone' which then was not the case so it made her feel inadequate and put her on the back foot. When she saw JJ turn Bianca down and flirt with her instead, she felt chosen and special, so waiting for him doesn't feel the same as getting knocked back by Nathaniel.
Look at me, amateur psychologist here.

Reactions: 23
Who do we reckon is actually still together? Id say jay and luke, erica and jordan.. and thats it😂 i dont see any of them lasting long term

Reactions: 7
None of the above. I don't believe a single one of them was interested in marriage.
I reckon a couple are still together but it's more out of "longer we're together the more fame we can get" as opposed to love.

This series has just been about a exposure and a stepping stone to a "celeb career". The fact they almost all went off and got management says a lot, and Rozzzzz making a big song dance when she hit milestone followers, not to mention the turning up at every non-event going.

Reactions: 16
Who do we reckon is actually still together? Id say jay and luke, erica and jordan.. and thats it😂 i dont see any of them lasting long term
I agree maybe Jay and Luke (though God knows why she’d chose to stay with that prick) and bizarrely Peggy and Georges. I think the programme is trying to make us think she’ll dump him at final vows, but she’ll do another about turn. Of course, I could be wildly wrong on that one :ROFLMAO: .

Reactions: 6
Why did Ella make such a fuss about Nathaniel not sleeping with her but now it’s not such a problem that JJ doesn’t want to? 🤷‍♀️
Probably to save face. She made a song and dance that she’d met this amazing guy and he was so great That she has to pretend to be ok with it

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.