Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rox seems quite underdeveloped bless him
He really does it’s such a shame I don’t think she has much interaction with him. He doesn’t seem like a happy little boy. I might be wrong tho because don’t see behind closed doors but he just stares into space. Poor Rox starrrrr

Reactions: 8
This has just come up on my memories from last year, absolutely killed me off 😂 she’s so thick she can’t see the irony in what she’s said

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where can she and Casey possibly be going for a 'late birthday celebration' in the middle of a lockdown?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yeah sometimes imperfections are cute. Natural girls actually stand out more now as there are so many fake looking ones. She was battering in saying she would get no more surgery in her face and now she’s with that dr Robert every other week with Casey 5 head

Ee ani she is vile. Got Rox starrrr watching friends now. Lazy cow. Have you noticed when she takes vids or pics with him she is always focused on how she looks and not how her child is. She is so vain . I honestly don’t dislike that many people but for some reason she just annoys the hell out of me . Especially being from the same are and knowing that she is an absolute minger

Area

This picture sums her up. Errrm likeeee look at me you guys. Oh who’s that in the background? It’s ya bleeping son Marns. That episode of friends must have finished,pass him the remote so he can put the next one on. Poor kid
Bet Rox can’t wait to see if Rachel and Ross get together
This has just come up on my memories from last year, absolutely killed me off 😂 she’s so thick she can’t see the irony in what she’s said
View attachment 394592
Is she for real. I can’t even deal with looking at her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where can she and Casey possibly be going for a 'late birthday celebration' in the middle of a lockdown?
Wherever it is Rox won’t be t
wherever it is Rox won’t be there he will be with her mar rock hard sharra! They may have to take a pit stop wherever they are going so he can throw her piss down the drain and no doubt they will be popping to Costa on the way back. Boring twats

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They’re actually away somewhere? In the middle of a pandemic/lockdown?! Wtf

• Angry
Reactions: 12
They’re actually away somewhere? In the middle of a pandemic/lockdown?! Wtf
Typical marnie and instead of keeping it to herself like a sensible person would she just has to rub our faces in it. They should be reported

• Angry
Reactions: 14
We need to unfollow all of these nobodies who are constantly breaking rules! If everyone did this they will no longer have a platform!

Reactions: 16
If only she put as much effort into spending time with her kid. Maybe he wouldn’t be so under developed. They both seem to love acting as if they don’t have a child he spends more time with his nana

• Sad
Reactions: 11
We need to unfollow all of these nobodies who are constantly breaking rules! If everyone did this they will no longer have a platform!
Agreed

If only she put as much effort into spending time with her kid. Maybe he wouldn’t be so under developed. They both seem to love acting as if they don’t have a child he spends more time with his nana
The only thing they care about with Rox starrrrr is how good looking he is. His development and nothing else matters to them. He is put in front of that tv and marnie lays on her lazy arse on her phone pissing into a cup for Casey to empty. Wouldn’t be surprised if she would get up for the toilet at all. Only place you see them going is to dr Robert for their fortnightly Botox

She really has no redeeming qualities. Struggle to see why her mum is so proud of her tbh??? First a birthday party and now a holiday, yet she will be one of the ones saying how hard lockdown was for her! Yeah right!!
571F24C6-6763-43DA-9FBA-2A75BE6485C7.jpeg
A9D4480D-7A9F-4FE1-BA86-209D10EF8BC7.jpeg

Reactions: 7
She really has no redeeming qualities. Struggle to see why her mum is so proud of her tbh??? First a birthday party and now a holiday, yet she will be one of the ones saying how hard lockdown was for her! Yeah right!!
View attachment 396491View attachment 396492
Yeah she will won’t she. Any excuse for a moan. Tbh I think sharra is as self obsessed and thick as her daughter. Marnie just couldn’t help sharing could she. I can imagine her sitting saying to Casey ermmmm like errrrrm imagine what everyone will be saying when they see we are away and she will be loving every minute of the thought of people talking about her. No thought of Rox starrrrrr who has yet to say Mam and dad but can somehow say flower.says a lot that

Reactions: 6
How is this even allowed? Like where has she booked?? Surely no bookings should be made for crappy little get aways. So sick to death of these stupid twats. About to lose my Nan to corona and it’s because of these type of inconsiderate assholes that think they are immune and do whatever the duck they want.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My husband is worried about travelling out of Bedfordshire to go to his dads funeral and she’s fucked off on holiday. Cunts

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I really don’t understand how this is allowed! Ok she’s not in Dubai like the rest of the z listers but she’s clearly away somewhere. Everyone else is in lockdown, do the rules not apply to her?! No doubt she will get away with it by saying it’s essential work 🙄

How is this even allowed? Like where has she booked?? Surely no bookings should be made for crappy little get aways. So sick to death of these stupid twats. About to lose my Nan to corona and it’s because of these type of inconsiderate assholes that think they are immune and do whatever the duck they want.
I really don’t understand how this is allowed! Ok she’s not in Dubai like the rest of the z listers but she’s clearly away somewhere. Everyone else is in lockdown, do the rules not apply to her?! No doubt she will get away with it by saying it’s essential work 🙄
So sorry to hear that my thoughts are with you. I completely agree with you. I don’t understand how they can all get away with it . It’s absolutely disgusting and they flaunting it in our faces and basically laughing at us. We follow the rules and they don’t and like you said it’s affecting other people because of their behaviour. God help them if they actually lost someone to it. Maybe then they would start following the rules

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.