Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen a kid look so bored and ignore it’s mum so much
The most interaction he probably gets off her is ‘sooo rox ummm as you may know ummm mams got a bladda condishun ummm and daddy’s out today so ummmm can you just stick CBeebies on for yourself ummm mams gotta record 100 stories’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Another staged photo of her in a park with him 😴 at least Helen & Chet interact with their children and it shows. You can see rox is left to his own devices! His mums obssesed with being an influencer and his dad is still running round like a child with his pals acting like top businessman of the year 😭 nothing genuine about them. Snore!!!

Reactions: 14
Another staged photo of her in a park with him 😴 at least Helen & Chet interact with their children and it shows. You can see rox is left to his own devices! His mums obssesed with being an influencer and his dad is still running round like a child with his pals acting like top businessman of the year 😭 nothing genuine about them. Snore!!!
And why do they have to get in the car to get to a playground? Walk to the one in your village. Could even walk ten minutes further and go to the moor

Reactions: 5
The most interaction he probably gets off her is ‘sooo rox ummm as you may know ummm mams got a bladda condishun ummm and daddy’s out today so ummmm can you just stick CBeebies on for yourself ummm mams gotta record 100 stories’
He doesnt even watch cbeebies she puts on Justin Bieber and goes "ya looooove Justin Bieber don't cha Roxxxx" well yeah cos its the only bloody thing you put on the tv

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s not 15 months yet though lol x ok we are a few days off but still. They’ve had him forward facing for a while
I’m pretty sure he is. He was born like a month before my son or maybe 3 weeks and my son is 15 months in a couple of weeks time. It’s the first vid I’ve seen of him facing forward personally but maybe he has been in for i while I dunno. On forward facing car seats it’s usually by weight which is sometimes 9kg and sometimes 12kg etc it varies so technically it’s not against any laws just not recommended in the UK earlier than 15 months x

I’ve never seen a kid look so bored and ignore it’s mum so much
He just seems so distant constantly doesn’t he . And no interaction with her at all. Says a lot about her parenting. Even when he was at the park he looked bored shitless. It’s like he isn’t aware of anything going on around him. Poor mite

He just seems so distant constantly doesn’t he . And no interaction with her at all. Says a lot about her parenting. Even when he was at the park he looked bored shitless. It’s like he isn’t aware of anything going on around him. Poor mite
But he’s cute tho so that’s all that matters to marnie

Reactions: 8
I’m pretty sure he is. He was born like a month before my son or maybe 3 weeks and my son is 15 months in a couple of weeks time. It’s the first vid I’ve seen of him facing forward personally but maybe he has been in for i while I dunno. On forward facing car seats it’s usually by weight which is sometimes 9kg and sometimes 12kg etc it varies so technically it’s not against any laws just not recommended in the UK earlier than 15 months x
yeah it’s probably a weight based one so he could be in it once he reached 9kg regardless of age it’s technically ok

Reactions: 1
He was born 29th October (I only know because my son was born the same month). So if we are going by age only he’s not old enough. Not being pedantic but it’s true.

Reactions: 2
He was born 29th October (I only know because my son was born the same month). So if we are going by age only he’s not old enough. Not being pedantic but it’s true.
I thought it was a little before that my bad but generally it’s by weight. Tbh they film while they’re driving which really gets me when there’s a baby in the car and especially forward facing as obvs rear is deemed safer!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.