Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But that’s caseys story. They’re both thick.

And on another note I feel so sorry for that little boy. Just because he has a toy room and wants for nothing material wise.. he seems so timid and maybe that’s just his personality but he’s lucky he has Casey as his dad that’s all I can say.
... and lastly, is it just me that thinks it’s so terrible having the TV on first thing in the morning - don’t get me wrong if my partner is watching my son and I’m having a rare lie in while he’s not working then he probably sticks on the box but me personally I don’t put it on until a certain time, even if that means we sit in silence having a cuddle playing with toys or chucking things down his slide, I just think the tv fucks their eyes and brain so much especially first thing in the morning! (Sorry for long moan 🙊)
We actually do tv time in the mornings (on weekends and days off) they like to chill so I put milkshake on and then when it goes off at 9 they crack on with whatever they’re playing with.

Reactions: 3
We actually do tv time in the mornings (on weekends and days off) they like to chill so I put milkshake on and then when it goes off at 9 they crack on with whatever they’re playing with.
That’s fair enough, my 14 month old takes forever to wake up properly he’s always so lazy in the morning so the last thing I would want to do is hypnotise him with tv lol I always give him a few hours to wake up get ready eat and play before any tv - unless I need a shower and we need to go out and in that case the film soul is my saviour 🙏🏼 Lol

Oh ffs, if your child fell asleep early in their clothes, without a bath or bottle, I’d wake mine up? She’s such a pathetic excuse for a parent. Rox will want for nothing materialistic but I really wish he had better parents who weren’t just kids themselves.

I always put CBeebies on for my little one in the morning 🤷‍♀️ I don’t really think there’s anything wrong with that and he tends to just toddle about playing with his toys and we read etc so it’s really just in the background. Rox does seem glued to it though.
I think that’s also why I don’t do it because if I do he would either be mesmerised but probably just play with it in the background like he does in the evening but I like the silence tbh so I’d rather we have a peaceful few hours beforehand. I am also sensitive to the light on the tv as is my son so I just like to limit it 🙂 no judgement I just think, like you that Rox is always glaring at the box.

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised she isn’t having a party - all prerecorded before lockdown and everyone has had a test so it’s ok.
I do have to laugh at Casey writing he couldn’t be without her when they broke up literally a week ago. Obviously he survived at his mum and dads house

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She genuinely is an absolute stinker. Renowned up the north east for being riddled . She is absolutely minging. Feel so sorry for that baby he looks so bored and both bathing him and him being in the same clothes for days, if that was any normal person social services would be involved. He is so cute but just looks absolutely clueless and all she cares about is omg he’s soooo cute. Who does he look like?. Piss off ya slag

Reactions: 14
God she looks so dirty and grubby again in her stories today 🤢 her hair looks like it hasn't been washed in weeks!

Reactions: 2
Oh god the new picture . All she cares about is how she looks. Rox isn’t even looking at the camera. She makes out she has this amazing life with old shazza and lord Farquaaad and of course Casey 5 head🤮🤮

7E6FFFFF-8E43-46A9-B374-9D77F4FD89A2.png

Check out the jaw guysss

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh god the new picture . All she cares about is how she looks. Rox isn’t even looking at the camera. She makes out she has this amazing life with old shazza and lord Farquaaad and of course Casey 5 head🤮🤮

View attachment 390864

Check out the jaw guysss
I’m a natural beauty, real hair, real boobs, real teeth, real nose, real lips. Oh wait 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s had three nose jobs but it’s started to look really odd recently! I noticed it on geordie shore OGs, I don’t know if she’s done something else to it?
Yea sadly. It looked a hell of a lot better when she first joined geordie shore I thought she was beautiful then

Can someone please tell her that them wigs look RIDICULOUS
They look horrendous! She’s got nice hair as it is, stop putting those monstrosities on!!

Oh ffs, if your child fell asleep early in their clothes, without a bath or bottle, I’d wake mine up? She’s such a pathetic excuse for a parent. Rox will want for nothing materialistic but I really wish he had better parents who weren’t just kids themselves.

I always put CBeebies on for my little one in the morning 🤷‍♀️ I don’t really think there’s anything wrong with that and he tends to just toddle about playing with his toys and we read etc so it’s really just in the background. Rox does seem glued to it though.
Don’t forget the god awful ‘nana’ he’s got in marnie’s mum...

Reactions: 6
Yea sadly. It looked a hell of a lot better when she first joined geordie shore I thought she was beautiful then

They look horrendous! She’s got nice hair as it is, stop putting those monstrosities on!!

Don’t forget the god awful ‘nana’ he’s got in marnie’s mum...
Old sharra with her tit face lift and her man lord Farquaad. She thinks the sun shines out of marnies arse “I’m so proud of her” why she is riddled: she’s as stuck up as marnie is. Thinks she is summit she’s not. Bunch of mingers. Didn’t she duck off and leave marnie for old farquaaad. Like mother like daughter

• Haha
She’s been very quiet today wonder wether she’s washing her hair or is in a ket hole or something 💁

• Haha
Urgh her stories - "eeerrrrmmmm" "eeeerrrrrr" constantly!! Probs the reason why she is so tired all the time is because she is a lazy bint who spends all day on the sofa!

Reactions: 9
I hate the way she’s always pulling on her face and eyes, it goes through me!

View attachment 390864

Check out the jaw guysss
I honestly think she looks so so much better here!! Her nose is horrible now.
like her teeth here aren’t perfect but I actually like those sorts of features. Such a shame everyone’s feeling the need to make themselves “perfect”and they all end up looking the same!

Reactions: 8
like her teeth here aren’t perfect but I actually like those sorts of features. Such a shame everyone’s feeling the need to make themselves “perfect”and they all end up looking the same!
I agree! I genuinely do think she was a natural beauty back then. Now she is plastic and a bit weird looking

Yeah sometimes imperfections are cute. Natural girls actually stand out more now as there are so many fake looking ones. She was battering in saying she would get no more surgery in her face and now she’s with that dr Robert every other week with Casey 5 head

Urgh her stories - "eeerrrrmmmm" "eeeerrrrrr" constantly!! Probs the reason why she is so tired all the time is because she is a lazy bint who spends all day on the sofa!
Ee ani she is vile. Got Rox starrrr watching friends now. Lazy cow. Have you noticed when she takes vids or pics with him she is always focused on how she looks and not how her child is. She is so vain . I honestly don’t dislike that many people but for some reason she just annoys the hell out of me . Especially being from the same are and knowing that she is an absolute minger

Yeah sometimes imperfections are cute. Natural girls actually stand out more now as there are so many fake looking ones. She was battering in saying she would get no more surgery in her face and now she’s with that dr Robert every other week with Casey 5 head

Ee ani she is vile. Got Rox starrrr watching friends now. Lazy cow. Have you noticed when she takes vids or pics with him she is always focused on how she looks and not how her child is. She is so vain . I honestly don’t dislike that many people but for some reason she just annoys the hell out of me . Especially being from the same are and knowing that she is an absolute minger
Area

This picture sums her up. Errrm likeeee look at me you guys. Oh who’s that in the background? It’s ya bleeping son Marns. That episode of friends must have finished,pass him the remote so he can put the next one on. Poor kid

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.