Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It baffles me why anyone would want to watch any ‘celebrity’ reality shows nowadays, but each to their own 😅😂 but you’re right, she wasn’t particularly interesting back in the day on GS, she was just good looking and kicked off sometimes. Why anyone would wanna watch a washed up reality yummy mummy with nothing to say other than ‘av got a bladda condishun’ is beyond me 😂
I admit I watched GS back in the day when they used to just get drunk and behave like idiots - it made me feel better about my own life!! Haha! Have watched GS OGs a couple of times recently to see what was going on and it was the DULLEST thing ever! Who cares about any of these wannabees anymore?! Its a snoooooze fest

Reactions: 12
I admit I watched GS back in the day when they used to just get drunk and behave like idiots - it made me feel better about my own life!! Haha! Have watched GS OGs a couple of times recently to see what was going on and it was the DULLEST thing ever! Who cares about any of these wannabees anymore?! Its a snoooooze fest
Same! GS back in the day (when I was a similar age) was amazing! But watching these people trying to embark into adulthood when we’ve all seen them rolling around in their own piss/poo/vomit just doesn’t tick the box for me 😂 just cos they were an interesting spectacle 10 years ago doesn’t qualify them to make interesting TV now 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s funny I used to watch GS religiously too when it was on mainly to be thankful my own life wasn’t that sad and chaotic. Maybe the original guys haven’t realised that to stay relevant you need a skill or something but all they had was shagging and getting drunk and now they’re getting on for mid thirties it’s all a bit sad and grubby.
I think if some had boxed clever (maybe Gaz did this?) and invested all the money in property then they could sit back and enjoy life without flogging diarrhoea tea and all the other trash and not sit on their sofa looking annoyed their cash cow child is being an inconvenience.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it’s safe to say she has more money than Casey. The house will be hers. He just did a few insta adds before they got together, and is failed musician. Casey knows that Marnie affords him that lifestyle and he doesn’t exactly want to go back to his mums with his tail between his legs
Spot on.

Reactions: 1
Do you think she did it all because Helen and Chet have 10 Tattle threads and shes still scraping by with the one 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s going on with her nose? Has she paid for it to be like that?
She’s had three nose jobs but it’s started to look really odd recently! I noticed it on geordie shore OGs, I don’t know if she’s done something else to it?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just watched her story for the first time since her slurred ramblings after she revealed baby Elvis. So is she still moving hous for a new beginning or has t all blown over and her and Casey are back stronger than ever?

Just watched her story for the first time since her slurred ramblings after she revealed baby Elvis. So is she still moving hous for a new beginning or has t all blown over and her and Casey are back stronger than ever?
Now she said she didn’t realise buying a house is a ‘long process’ so it might not be straight away. She was just saying it for attention clearly, she’s so annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My Grandma just rang and she wants her glasses back Marnie

She really thinks she's dead trendy doesn't she

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.