Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see Marnie hasn't matured at all since the Geordie Shore days. Not even a bit.

No wonder when her mother and Casey pander to her like her servants. She also only likes the 'Kodak moments' of being a parent. It is really sad seeing a mother so disinterested in her own (planned) baby.

I feel so sorry for Rox. It isn't his fault he has a ridiculous name, and I remember how mean kids are. He is going to be teased so much. His mum couldn't care less about him, and has no qualms showing it. His dad is spineless and almost as childish as Marnie.
She actually has said before that Rox wasn't planned. Think it was when she first announced her pregnancy and it was in one of her stories. Still doesn't excuse the way she acts though! she only wants moments with him for the 'gram.

Reactions: 9
Nice to see Marnie hasn't matured at all since the Geordie Shore days. Not even a bit.

No wonder when her mother and Casey pander to her like her servants. She also only likes the 'Kodak moments' of being a parent. It is really sad seeing a mother so disinterested in her own (planned) baby.

I feel so sorry for Rox. It isn't his fault he has a ridiculous name, and I remember how mean kids are. He is going to be teased so much. His mum couldn't care less about him, and has no qualms showing it. His dad is spineless and almost as childish as Marnie.
you are spot on 👏🏻

Reactions: 3
I never usually watched her stories as the ones I have seen have been ads 😩 but are they always that odd? So slow and pointless, I can’t imagine having a baby and sitting showing off my fake stick on nails, showing them off by placing them on my forehead 😂 very odd

Reactions: 11

They pander to her because she is the "star" that brings in the money. They know which side their bread is buttered.

Reactions: 5
Guys I've never posted before but I have to, I've just seen Casey's IG story - hes just sat on the sofa, filming Rox sticking his hands between the door and the frame?! Just letting him do it, when he could easily trap his hand?! They literally do not care do they, that poor poor kid is so bored and ignored. It's annoyed me for so long but thats left me so angry.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Guys I've never posted before but I have to, I've just seen Casey's IG story - hes just sat on the sofa, filming Rox sticking his hands between the door and the frame?! Just letting him do it, when he could easily trap his hand?! They literally do not care do they, that poor poor kid is so bored and ignored. It's annoyed me for so long but thats left me so angry.
I thought the same, disaster waiting to happen

Reactions: 6
I know we only see snippets of their life but I get bad vibes off Marnie. I know parenting is hard but I can just imagine her losing her tit at Rox and being really inpatient with him aaaaall the time because he doesn’t sleep 7pm-8am and makes noise. It’s disturbing that she used him to get attention because she had an argument with Casey.

Reactions: 17
How is she the cash cow. Aside from promoting the lenses she doesn’t do anything? Geordie shore can’t pay that much, unless she’s invested wisely but I can’t imagine it given how bone lazy she is

How is she the cash cow. Aside from promoting the lenses she doesn’t do anything? Geordie shore can’t pay that much, unless she’s invested wisely but I can’t imagine it given how bone lazy she is
I can’t see how she’s a money maker anymore. She advertises complete toot, is annoying as duck and isn’t relevant re GS anymore. Ok they did the OGs but that’s not going to line your pocket forever.

I think it’s safe to say she has more money than Casey. The house will be hers. He just did a few insta adds before they got together, and is failed musician. Casey knows that Marnie affords him that lifestyle and he doesn’t exactly want to go back to his mums with his tail between his legs

Reactions: 14
I think it’s safe to say she has more money than Casey. The house will be hers. He just did a few insta adds before they got together, and is failed musician. Casey knows that Marnie affords him that lifestyle and he doesn’t exactly want to go back to his mums with his tail between his legs
Oh yeah 💯 I forget he was a musician 😂 he still looks about 12 years old to me

Reactions: 10
Also it bothers me that Rox was going around in bare feet. It’s bloody freezing at the moment.

Reactions: 2
Why is she bothering putting on false nails (ridiculous ones at that) we are lockdown and she doesn’t move off the sofa 🤣🤣🤣 joke

I have a feeling she’s gotten rid of the last two remaining dogs 😔

I think she is bored and lonely... she must see all her other friends in Dubai and wish she was with them.. I am not implying that having a baby is bad and/or boring but it's not like she even looks like she is enjoying her life.. she is always slobbing on the sofa doing F all and not even bothering engaging with her son.. it's like she has actually cant be arsed with anything!

Reactions: 13
I can’t see how she’s a money maker anymore. She advertises complete toot, is annoying as duck and isn’t relevant re GS anymore. Ok they did the OGs but that’s not going to line your pocket forever.
She’s probably not pulling in that much money at the moment, but reality TV is always a phone call away for her. If they need more cash they just (for example) stage a breakup and go on celebs go dating like Chloe Ferry & Sam Gowland did.
She’s also got that hideous clothing line... 🤢

She’s probably not pulling in that much money at the moment, but reality TV is always a phone call away for her. If they need more cash they just (for example) stage a breakup and go on celebs go dating like Chloe Ferry & Sam Gowland did.
She’s also got that hideous clothing line... 🤢
It baffles me why anyone would even want to watch her life on TV, she literally has no drive, personality or anything in her life that anyone would give a tit about anymore...

Reactions: 9
It baffles me why anyone would even want to watch her life on TV, she literally has no drive, personality or anything in her life that anyone would give a tit about anymore...
It baffles me why anyone would want to watch any ‘celebrity’ reality shows nowadays, but each to their own 😅😂 but you’re right, she wasn’t particularly interesting back in the day on GS, she was just good looking and kicked off sometimes. Why anyone would wanna watch a washed up reality yummy mummy with nothing to say other than ‘av got a bladda condishun’ is beyond me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.