Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was moaning the other day about her '7am wake up call' with Rox. She's so out of touch with reality. 7am is a lie-in for most parents. I really hope they don't have another.
This 👌 She's another one of these influencers that paid 200 quid for a sleep consultant to come in and get their child to sleep through from 3 months. Just not realistic for most mums at all. Then moans at a 7am wake up 🙄

Reactions: 9
This 👌 She's another one of these influencers that paid 200 quid for a sleep consultant to come in and get their child to sleep through from 3 months. Just not realistic for most mums at all. Then moans at a 7am wake up 🙄
I bet she didn’t pay. And we had loads of videos of her on the couch ‘exhausted’ cause Rox lay in bed screaming for an hour. Then her mum had to have him every weekend and was so stressed listening to him cry. Bet he still hasn’t walked for her either, or she’s missed it

Reactions: 4
I bet she didn’t pay. And we had loads of videos of her on the couch ‘exhausted’ cause Rox lay in bed screaming for an hour. Then her mum had to have him every weekend and was so stressed listening to him cry. Bet he still hasn’t walked for her either, or she’s missed it
I could be wrong but I think they used the same consultant as Gaz did with his 2 kids. I remember on geordie OGs once, Marnie was taking the piss out of Gaz for not leaving the house when it's their kids nap times, and working their day around them. Bet she had a shock when she realised as a parent you put the kids needs before your own 🤔

Reactions: 10
She annoys me so much when she sits there recording herself chatting tit whilst Rox is crying the background, I know Casey is obviously there but can she not get off her ass for one second and help?!?! How can she concentrate on Instagram whilst her bubba’s crying
So attention seeking she is!! She got off on all those questions about her Casey and all the attention from it. She doesn’t do anything for her baby at all. She’s spends all day recording tit content for her stories and you can always hear Rox in the background and it doesn’t affect her at all,she just carries on. She’s like his teenage older sister not his mum!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Rox is never with them it seems - I would have been so upset if I had missed my baby walking for the first time. Fair enough if I had been at work or something - can't be avoided - but they were sitting in bloody bed ffs.

Reactions: 12
I remember when she announced his name she was like 'I seen Rox was described as being ultra cool so I called him that cos he's gonna be ultra cool' 😩😩😂😂

• Haha
Rox is never with them it seems - I would have been so upset if I had missed my baby walking for the first time. Fair enough if I had been at work or something - can't be avoided - but they were sitting in bloody bed ffs.
This annoyed me , she didn’t even rush to her mums to see him walking, her mum sent her further videos in the day😂 she’s a joke

Reactions: 6
She used to be stunning, what the hell did she do to herself? All these children are going to be severely unhinged when they grow up, due to having child-like parents who had too much money and never learned the meaning of privacy. They’re screwed.

Reactions: 13
She's ruined her nose too it looks like the guy out of chitty chitty bang bang

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m after watching her stories from today .. I am 100% convinced she is taking Xanax? The slurring of her speech forgetting simple words? & getting words mixed up? She is definitely on some sort of relaxer / Valium

Definitely. Xanax isn’t available on the NHS but could be prescribed by a private doctor. She’s probably on anti depressants/anti psychotic medicine, that makes her drowsy as a side affect. She’s very slurred in her speech. Daft bint, doesn’t even know what day we’re on 🥱😴🥱😴🥱😴

Reactions: 5
Definitely. Xanax isn’t available on the NHS but could be prescribed by a private doctor. She’s probably on anti depressants/anti psychotic medicine, that makes her drowsy as a side affect. She’s very slurred in her speech. Daft bint, doesn’t even know what day we’re on 🥱😴🥱😴🥱😴
You can get diazepam..

Reactions: 3
I thought it was a filter at first. Why would anyone want to look like that 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Nice to see Marnie hasn't matured at all since the Geordie Shore days. Not even a bit.

No wonder when her mother and Casey pander to her like her servants. She also only likes the 'Kodak moments' of being a parent. It is really sad seeing a mother so disinterested in her own (planned) baby.

I feel so sorry for Rox. It isn't his fault he has a ridiculous name, and I remember how mean kids are. He is going to be teased so much. His mum couldn't care less about him, and has no qualms showing it. His dad is spineless and almost as childish as Marnie.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.