Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Rox might be at nursery? she said he was meant to be there yesterday but she kept him home as he has a cold.

Reactions: 1
She’s got different nails and had her eyebrows done. Reckon she will have her eyelashes done again even though we are in lockdown?

Bedford is a dive, feeling personally attacked over here 😂. Where I’m from is a expensive cause of a train station! And it’s not like there’s anything else here apart from her and Casey driving about filming themselves and popping to london for everything
I’ve lived in Bedford before lol, I hate it. (Personally). I also live in central beds.... I’m 36 miles from London, just brought a 2 bed house for £270,000. Prices are ridic 😳

Reactions: 1
I'm still calling attention seeking....look who's on the end of her latest IG story coming in...hair doesn't lie 🤣
Ooh well done! Was trying to stop it at the end but kept missing the pivotal moment 🤣🤣

Also, the eye thing. Said she doesn’t like the idea of lenses - doesn’t she wear coloured lenses all the time?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ooh well done! Was trying to stop it at the end but kept missing the pivotal moment 🤣🤣

Also, the eye thing. Said she doesn’t like the idea of lenses - doesn’t she wear coloured lenses all the time?!?
That’s probably why she doesn’t like the thought of prescription ones. She wouldn’t be able to promote her own fashion lens line anymore.

Reactions: 4
I'm still calling attention seeking....look who's on the end of her latest IG story coming in...hair doesn't lie 🤣
Not a shock that Rox “came over” yet there is she is sat at a far distance and Casey (or whoever) is giving Rox what he wants 🙄

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a plan by all 4 of them to distract from the news articles about Elvis’ face.

Reactions: 6
I think she's lied about the split to get more Engagement on her profile. Meaning more brands will work with her and more money for the new big house.

Or she's just got back with him a day or so after which these z Lister types always day. Split up with their partner publically then back together a few days later 🤣

Reactions: 15
Casey was always going to be there, she can’t and doesn’t look after Rox by herself.

Reactions: 13
I think she's deleted the story on her instagram just when the person walks in it cuts off ... hmmm 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.