Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That I can kinda understand but both marines parents are white so. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t know feels weird. And tbh being half Iranian doesn’t mean you need to make yourself so much darker than you are. I wouldn’t exactly call Sophie poc so. And I’m not being funny but she has made herself look a different race to what she is ether way. They both have.
It’s not up to you to decide if she is a poc, she is half Iranian bottom line. But yes, Marnie is extreme in her tanning in that photo and also a very poor display of social distancing from them both 😂

Reactions: 7
It’s not up to you to decide if she is a poc, she is half Iranian bottom line. But yes, Marnie is extreme in her tanning in that photo and also a very poor display of social distancing from them both 😂
I don’t think anyone would tbh. You can be half Italian, Irish, Armenian and not be poc? So I wouldn’t be getting that confused. So I don’t think you should assume ether. Just because you have a little bit of something in you doesn’t mean you can’t accidentally be racist. I said it was a bit uncomfortable because she’s made herself look a different race to her own. That’s my point. But I think they are both in the wrong. Actual celebs like Kim k who is Half Armenian has been accused of blackface for making herself look darker or having braids so Sophie cannot be exempt.

Reactions: 3
I'm near jealous shes got a baby sitter 😒

I know people are breaking the rules but duck me. Dont post it all over your instagram with all those followers. Absolute hate bait.

I don’t think anyone would tbh. You can be half Italian, Irish, Armenian and not be poc? So I wouldn’t be getting that confused. So I don’t think you should assume ether. Just because you have a little bit of something in you doesn’t mean you can’t accidentally be racist. I said it was a bit uncomfortable because she’s made herself look a different race to her own. That’s my point. But I think they are both in the wrong. Actual celebs like Kim k who is Half Armenian has been accused of blackface for making herself look darker or having braids so Sophie cannot be exempt.
I’m not saying Sophie is exempt. I’m saying as someone that is Iranian I don’t see how Sophie has done anything wrong. However this is Marnies thread and Marnie is clearly not naturally that tanned 😂

I just went to comment on how moronic she is on that post and the comments have been removed 😩

It’s nice to see her hair washed for once though

Reactions: 1
I haven’t read through this thread yet but I’m really surprised marnie has had her eyelashes done and then promoted that girl! My friend is a hair dresser and has said it’s £3500 fine if they get caught, the girl has even reposted it on her own page! Casey doesn’t seem to have any friends does he? He’s always with marnie or marnies friends go round?

I was surprised to see that Marnie had friends apart from Sophie, who is forced to be as they are cousins. She always seemed like one of those women that don’t get on with other women to me for some reason.
I haven’t read through this thread yet but I’m really surprised marnie has had her eyelashes done and then promoted that girl! My friend is a hair dresser and has said it’s £3500 fine if they get caught, the girl has even reposted it on her own page! Casey doesn’t seem to have any friends does he? He’s always with marnie or marnies friends go round?

Is there a way we can report so they get fined?

So on her stories she’s saying she was refused into the toilets in a supermarket, which I understand with her medical condition with her bladder must be really hard to not have access to a toilet when needed. However, I couldn’t help thinking maybe whoever denied her access had seen her instagram over the weekend of her with her friends not social distancing 🤭

Reactions: 2
So on her stories she’s saying she was refused into the toilets in a supermarket, which I understand with her medical condition with her bladder must be really hard to not have access to a toilet when needed. However, I couldn’t help thinking maybe whoever denied her access had seen her instagram over the weekend of her with her friends not social distancing 🤭
Hahahahaha she’s livid on her stories, that’s made my day! Bit of karma Marnie Hun!

• Haha
Hahahahaha she’s livid on her stories, that’s made my day! Bit of karma Marnie Hun!
Didnt realise "Ket bladder" was a medical condition. She makes out shes some kind of health guru with her healthy meals and ginger shots 😒 Bit late for that now hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha I assume she’s not aware that most people have had to stay home during the pandemic ‘for medical reasons’

• Haha
All that alcohol can’t be any good for her bladder?
No I have a different issue (mines my kidneys) but I avoid alcohol or anything like that because of how my bladder is after. I'd imagine shes probably been told the same as it's such an irritant to the urinary tract system.

I've avoided going anywhere as well, because knowing they cant let me use a toilet etc its commen sense really.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.