Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but im broke as duck and would rather starve than sell some primark vests and baby formula. The absoloute shame

Reactions: 9
Sorry but im broke as duck and would rather starve than sell some primark vests and baby formula. The absoloute shame
And USED bottle teats wtf!!!

I actually think Casey seems like a good dad. Dunno if it’s just me but Marnie doesn’t seem very hands-on? When they’re out with the baby Casey drives and she sits in front, is it just me who still sits in the back with my 5 month old? lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sorry to be thick but what’s ket bladder? Something to do with too much gear?
I had to google it lol. Too much of it causes the bladder to shrink in size. You can go from a normal sized bladder holding 500ml to only being able to hold 50ml. Marine’s issue though is chronic UTI’s, so I dunno.

Reactions: 5
Thanks both! I’ve had my eyes opened there! Jesus how daft do you have to be to do that to yourself!

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see the video she posted this morning of Rox in his cot, he had quiet clearly just woken up as Casey was saying good morning to him and he had what looks like a bib on 😨😰😨😰

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the video she posted this morning of Rox in his cot, he had quiet clearly just woken up as Casey was saying good morning to him and he had what looks like a bib on 😨😰😨😰
oh god excuse my incorrect spelling of quite, the shameeeee. Il blame my baby brain 😂

• Haha
She cannae make her mind up can she? She's all over the place like an outbreak of chlamydia in the GShore hoose....one day it's vegan allsorts, next day its kebabs 😕

Reactions: 2
Looks like Rox is in his own room already at 4 months. Ffs let them be babies! I never want my baby to leave my side. Recommendation is to keep them in room with you for one year which is what I’ll be doing.

Looks like Rox is in his own room already at 4 months. Ffs let them be babies! I never want my baby to leave my side. Recommendation is to keep them in room with you for one year which is what I’ll be doing.
Not sure how him being in his own room means he is no longer a baby? Everyone is different

Reactions: 17
It’s recommended 6 months (in England anyway) but yeah I was surprised he’s in his own room, id imagine she is receiving some stick for going against guidelines. However, each to their own, mine went in his own room just under 6 months and he slept so much better from that moment x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.