Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she addressed what has happened to her dogs? She used to have around 5 chihuahuas but I’ve just listened to a recent podcast where she says she has 2. She had an Instagram for them all called Wolfpack which has now strangely been set to private 🤔

Has she addressed what has happened to her dogs? She used to have around 5 chihuahuas but I’ve just listened to a recent podcast where she says she has 2. She had an Instagram for them all called Wolfpack which has now strangely been set to private 🤔
Nevermind I just listened to a podcast where she mentioned she gave them back to the original owners(breeders)

Reactions: 1
Did she say why?
It was along the lines of it being too much having 6 dogs and a new baby.

She also mentioned she has a night nanny that comes around at 8pm so she’s not on her own while Casey works. What does he work as??
Anyway, this way she can walk the two dogs at night because she admitted they’ve been pushed to the side since she had the baby.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It was along the lines of it being too much having 6 dogs and a new baby.

She also mentioned she has a night nanny that comes around at 8pm so she’s not on her own while Casey works. What does he work as??
Anyway, this way she can walk the two dogs at night because she admitted they’ve been pushed to the side since she had the baby.
I got the impression he did all the night feeds etc?! Why have a baby if your not willing to look after them night and day?!

Reactions: 5
I got the impression he did all the night feeds etc?! Why have a baby if your not willing to look after them night and day?!
Same! Now I’m wondering what she meant with his work? I think she said 3 days a week but I listened this morning so can’t fully remember.

It was a very telling podcast actually. It’s called “nappy days” with Mia from teen mum. Marnie basically said she hated being pregnant, hated the birth, doesn’t go to baby classes only swimming and she can’t cope when Rox cries so gives him to Casey and leaves the room!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Same! Now I’m wondering what she meant with his work? I think she said 3 days a week but I listened this morning so can’t fully remember.

It was a very telling podcast actually. It’s called “nappy days” with Mia from teen mum. Marnie basically said she hated being pregnant, hated the birth, doesn’t go to baby classes only swimming and she can’t cope when Rox cries so gives him to Casey and leaves the room!!
Jesus!! I’m gonna have to have a listen to this. It will only annoy me though by the sounds of it! 😂😂
Glad mia from teen mom is doing something tho!

Anyone see Casey’s stories yesterday when all three of them went to Waitrose? 🙄 one person could have easily went. Also had a car boot full of plastic shopping bags they obviously hadn’t taken any with them 😕 annoys me!

Reactions: 3
Anyone see Casey’s stories yesterday when all three of them went to Waitrose? 🙄 one person could have easily went. Also had a car boot full of plastic shopping bags they obviously hadn’t taken any with them 😕 annoys me!
They can’t go anyway without each other!!

I started this thread and I don't even get the notifications for it anymore come on tattle work it out!

Just been on her insta to see the first post is her still working with flattummyco in a roundabout way. FFS, nothing changes does it?

• Haha
I started this thread and I don't even get the notifications for it anymore come on tattle work it out!

Just been on her insta to see the first post is her still working with flattummyco in a roundabout way. FFS, nothing changes does it?
anything for a quick buck!

She will flog anything 😂😂😂

It makes me wonder what she will end up doing years down the line. With rox all grown up, hopefully insta ads and swipes ups will be a thing of the past. She can’t keep doing Geordie OGs?!
What other tv shows would want her? She has no credibility to me!

She will flog anything 😂😂😂

It makes me wonder what she will end up doing years down the line. With rox all grown up, hopefully insta ads and swipes ups will be a thing of the past. She can’t keep doing Geordie OGs?!
What other tv shows would want her? She has no credibility to me!
She’s definitely not the sharpest tool in the box.

How does this girl have 3.8 million followers? She just churns out ad after ad with no substance.

In one week on her grid she’s posted the below ads:

tracksuits
Contact lenses
Workout outfit and book
Follow a trader for a follow back
Lifelike becka
Forex trading
Contact lenses again

Instagram stories today alone:
Vegan all sorts x 3
Contact lenses
Trading x 2
Contact lenses

Instagram is becoming relentless with these influencers promoting ANYTHING for a few quid. It’s pissing tbh!!

How does this girl have 3.8 million followers? She just churns out ad after ad with no substance.

In one week on her grid she’s posted the below ads:

tracksuits
Contact lenses
Workout outfit and book
Follow a trader for a follow back
Lifelike becka
Forex trading
Contact lenses again

Instagram stories today alone:
Vegan all sorts x 3
Contact lenses
Trading x 2
Contact lenses

Instagram is becoming relentless with these influencers promoting ANYTHING for a few quid. It’s pissing tbh!!
Yeh I completely agree, I don’t even know who buys anything anyone advertises because it’s so obvious it’s an ad not because they have to ‘declare it’ but they all come on with the ‘hey guys’ selling the same stuff

Omg anyone seen her insta grid 🤣🙈
Yes! I just piste din the geordie shore thread as didn't know Marnie had her own.
How do they just flaunt breaking lock down rules, and then have the arrogance to hashtag it social distancing. Utter morons.

Am I the only one that thinks this is too far? Like the fake tan and make up, filters are so much it makes them look a different race? Surely that’s not okay
Sophie is actually half Iranian haha so I wouldn’t comment on her looking a different race when she is....... I’m not sure if that’s on the side of the family with marnie though

Sophie is actually half Iranian haha so I wouldn’t comment on her looking a different race when she is....... I’m not sure if that’s on the side of the family with marnie though
That I can kinda understand but both marines parents are white so. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t know feels weird. And tbh being half Iranian doesn’t mean you need to make yourself so much darker than you are. I wouldn’t exactly call Sophie poc so. And I’m not being funny but she has made herself look a different race to what she is ether way. They both have.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.