Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks, @LimeGoss might be worth doing an article also

It's so grim, she's hiding it with a photo that you wouldn't think was a sharky scam and hiding ad at the end.

Bottom line is trading is now fashionable because people who have a lot of money do it (and put up with losses each month because they have enough income) and also spend a long time training to be good at it. It doesn’t just come overnight but is the same as all of these influencers, they promote it as a get rich quick type of scheme. It definitely should be regulated.

£800 pound for a sofa that's looks like its from a prozzys council flat, no thanks hon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s at it again advertising for these forex trading vultures. Ever notice they turn comments off on these posts and even delete them after a few weeks. They must get so much tit off people for advertising them.

Reactions: 3
Had to recently unfollow as cant stand every story starting with "So gguuuyyyzzz" and that awful teeth/lip smack noise she makes every time she starts a new sentence :cautious: the same as Lauren Goodger... must be something to do with all the lip filler!

Reactions: 6
Had to recently unfollow as cant stand every story starting with "So gguuuyyyzzz" and that awful teeth/lip smack noise she makes every time she starts a new sentence :cautious: the same as Lauren Goodger... must be something to do with all the lip filler!
Wonder if it's a influencer thing they all seem to start with the sentence: hey guyyys or so guyyys

Reactions: 4
Ewwwwwww she's selling used bikinis on her selling site.

Just had a peek and she's selling gifted skinny syrup bottles and make up for pennies.....are things really that tough Marns?

Reactions: 2
Ewwwwwww she's selling used bikinis on her selling site.

Just had a peek and she's selling gifted skinny syrup bottles and make up for pennies.....are things really that tough Marns?
What's her selling site? Not interested in her used bikinis btw 😂😂

I've found out. Wtf as if shes selling baby milk and bottles. Surely she can find some where do donate them. Greedy cow

Does anyone else get not nice vibes from Casey it is it just me? 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🙈

I watched Geordie Shore years ago and she’s actually unrecognisable these days why do they all go over the top with the surgery.

Reactions: 1
Most of the stuff for sale is size 12, and size 7 shoes, dunno why but I expected her to be smaller than that for some reason

Reactions: 2
I’m really confused why she’s selling a load of crap on her closet - including unused milk - but can afford to get her house redecorated and refurbished? Weird

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.