Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KfBr

VIP Member
Why are you surprised she sold her baby for a magazine deal, she announced her pregnancy and gender in the same way 🤨 anything for money!!
She annoys me how she openly drives around without a seatbelt, even when she was pregnant, and you can hear the car beeping in the background of her stories because of it.
They never seem to of left the house with the baby either? 🧐

Reactions: 15
It’s when she keeps saying “guyssss” it infuriated me I wanna launch my phone lol. And she does that thing with her tongue like she’s just eaten.

Flossy2019

VIP Member
I have just unfollowed her. What a shallow pathetic sad excuse of a mother. Her child is crying / whinging in the back ground so she had to repeat herself and she looked fuming. People like her don’t deserve children. What was all that about the other day new beginnings I need a new start I need a new house ... now it’s our house mine and Casey are viewing. Fuck off you dick. The poor poor child my heart breaks for him knowing he has her for his mother

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
The most interaction he probably gets off her is ‘sooo rox ummm as you may know ummm mams got a bladda condishun ummm and daddy’s out today so ummmm can you just stick CBeebies on for yourself ummm mams gotta record 100 stories’
He doesnt even watch cbeebies she puts on Justin Bieber and goes "ya looooove Justin Bieber don't cha Roxxxx" well yeah cos its the only bloody thing you put on the tv

• Haha

xcxcx87

They must think we are stupid. Look what uncle ket sent down for you. No he brought it down as you have broken the rules again and had them staying for the weekend. I am sick to death of these z listers breaking the rules and getting away with it whilst most of us adhere to the rules. This is why COVID is still here. Obviously not the main reason but stupid entitled people not sticking to the rules

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
She’s wondering how she missed roxs first steps? Maybe cause she never has him and when she does she just looks at her phone. He’s probably wandering around in front of her and she doesn’t realise

Lillyloo

VIP Member
She also said last night she’s had the toughest few days aka a break up. Her posting pictures of random houses on rightmove 😂 the inside pictures are from a different house to the one where she shown the inside.
She’s posted a mother and baby emoji instead of the family emoji too. All these cryptic clues 😳 why doesn’t she just spit it out and tell people instead of practically begging them to speculate. Attention seeking at its finest.

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
oh god; this photos looks so fake & insencire. If it was a genuine moment; you wouldn’t be thinking of stopping to take a photo for the gram. 🤦‍♀️
Right? And wasn’t she saying all these things about people not treating you like they would like to be treated and how the last year hasn’t been great to now downplay it and act like she was just pushing him away lol I can’t deal with these people. No wonder why she was showing her views on stories and kept constantly posting it was all for attention 😴🥱

Gossipxoxogirl

Chatty Member
I think she's lied about the split to get more Engagement on her profile. Meaning more brands will work with her and more money for the new big house.

Or she's just got back with him a day or so after which these z Lister types always day. Split up with their partner publically then back together a few days later 🤣

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Love the way Marnies posted a big emosh message about how she loves Casey and how amazing the proposal was. Then at the end shes like 'you can see my reaction on Geordie OG's' 😂 what a coincidence

• Haha

Lovegossip2020

Chatty Member
So Marnie had to ask if the first king of England was an ancestor of queen Elizabeth II 🤭 how fucking dumb is she 🤯
It makes me so mad how dumb these zelebs are 😡 they have made so much money from being stupid where I have worked my arse off all my life in school and work and dont have any where near the amount of money they seem to have!!!

Reactions: 14
Another staged photo of her in a park with him 😴 at least Helen & Chet interact with their children and it shows. You can see rox is left to his own devices! His mums obssesed with being an influencer and his dad is still running round like a child with his pals acting like top businessman of the year 😭 nothing genuine about them. Snore!!!

Rahrah

Totally get her wanting her privacy but no one would would be guessing or asking questions if she hadn’t put up the posts she did? That’s like begging for ppl to notice? Ffs
If you truly wanted privacy then you wouldn’t have posted about new beginnings or all the other crap you have posted
Marnie is such a bellend, she is loving all this interest and drama. If she didn’t she would just be posting 100 stories about her usual boring nonsense. Her followers would have no clue. It must be nice for Rox to interact with her, though am assuming it is just for the photos and she hands him straight back to her mum. I have assumed for a while that her and Casey break up and get back together all the time, they just never let on. Honesty, I have doubts if she fully owns that house-She may own a portion with her mother as when she first moved down to beds-which is very expensive-even the shit bits! It did seem like they owned the house together, I mean who would choose to live with their mum and step dad if they have funds for a five bed in the nice bit of beds, and also why would her mum and step dad want to live with her, we have all seen how annoying she is. Unless, of course she is unable to look after herself, which sadly from what she has shown is not out of the question.

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
I think it’s safe to say she has more money than Casey. The house will be hers. He just did a few insta adds before they got together, and is failed musician. Casey knows that Marnie affords him that lifestyle and he doesn’t exactly want to go back to his mums with his tail between his legs