Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zebsquad

"He is so clingy" .. Maybe get off your phone and give your son some real attention. 🤷‍♀️ She is really sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She’s so rough. Her boyfriend looks like he’s off his face all the time, as bright as a dark night that one. What kind of a name is “Rox” - fucking stupid. The whole set up just screams disaster.

Reactions: 17

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
She says Casey has the sniffles and he says he has a cough... as they are off to Tesco again as a family! Shop alone you fucking morons. And if Casey has a cough then get tested. Wtf is wrong with them!

megsmagoo

VIP Member
I unfollowed her today! Can’t cope with the dull as dishwasher stories and the recent attention seeking.

I actually unfollowed a lot of reality instahunZ today and feel much better for it already

BDY_97

VIP Member
Looks like Rox is in his own room already at 4 months. Ffs let them be babies! I never want my baby to leave my side. Recommendation is to keep them in room with you for one year which is what I’ll be doing.
Not sure how him being in his own room means he is no longer a baby? Everyone is different

gossip29

VIP Member
I think the 24 hour taster of being a single mum was too much for her and that’s why she had to get Casey back. Heaven forbid she’d actually have to bring him up on her own 😂 babies crying in the background while their ‘parents’ are filming makes me really uncomfortable

Rahrah

They might have split up, or have had a row and Casey has stomped off-they are both a little dramatic for how old they are. The only good moment of OGs was Casey telling his sister and dad he was asking Marnie to marry him and they looked horrified.

• Haha

Ashad

Chatty Member
I know we only see snippets of their life but I get bad vibes off Marnie. I know parenting is hard but I can just imagine her losing her shit at Rox and being really inpatient with him aaaaall the time because he doesn’t sleep 7pm-8am and makes noise. It’s disturbing that she used him to get attention because she had an argument with Casey.

Lovegossip2020

Chatty Member
We need to unfollow all of these nobodies who are constantly breaking rules! If everyone did this they will no longer have a platform!

Reactions: 16

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
My husband is worried about travelling out of Bedfordshire to go to his dads funeral and she’s fucked off on holiday. Cunts

• Sad
  • Heart

xcxcx87

The slag has now done one of them assumptions about me posts and omg I swear all of those questions she asked herself. I’m sorry but if true assumptions were up it would be: you’re a shit Mam. Your a lazy cow you are self obsessed you are riddled your a gong etc etc

• Haha
  • Wow

Drea1984

Chatty Member
I think she leaves the whole raising of Rox to Casey. I don’t feel there’s much contribution from her really. People saying on here how of Rox cries she hands him to Casey and leaves the room.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Lillyloo

VIP Member
I can’t stand Marnie lately she paints herself as such a victim of life! “Oh I’ve had such a bad day” “oh I’m so stressed” “oh I need some self care” “oh if you didn’t know I have a bladder condition” “oh please swipe up and buy some vegan all sorts or ispyeyes”
HOW ABOUT NO FUCK OFF!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15